Attention: The Red River Retriever Club of Texas field trial scheduled for 2/26-28/21 has been postponed and rescheduled for 3/19-21/21, pending AKC approval. Once approved, entries will be re-opened. If you are unable to attend the revised date, you will be reimbursed. We still have snow on the ground, and all of the lakes are frozen with 3-5 inches of ice. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please pass this information on. If you have any questions, please contact Mark Edwards at 903-227-0027.