RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to relocate within the next year to either Georgia or South Carolina and am hoping for some recommendations. I have several friends who currently reside and/or have property in Ga, so I'm more interested in SC areas with ample training opportunities. We compete in multiple venues and I'm looking for an area that has an active retriever club or two, in addition to, a reputable trainer/facility for agility. We currently travel (at minimum) an hour one-way for most of our training, so a bit of driving is not a concern. I'm also a Respiratory Therapist and would like to stay within a reasonable distance of a good hospital (preferably with a level II+ NICU). If anyone has suggestions please feel free to respond here or send me a private message. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
53 Posts
LOVE Greenville, SC! Wonderful town and wonderful dog training :) Check it out...Mountains at one side of the state, ocean at the other.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Gas is generally cheaper in SC than GA. The Columbia area would put you near a couple of good retriever Clubs and near agility trainers. Camden wouldn't be a bad choice either.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Cheraw, SC. Cooper Black right there, lots of other folks in the area with training grounds. There is a hospital there, but I can't say if it is good.

Second choice would be around Camden, SC probably.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts