RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did search old threads and only came up with one request for retriever training in MA (two of the suggestions don't seem to exist anymore). I am not looking for a trainer to send the dog off to, I am looking for a trainer who works with you to train your retriever. We are just west of Boston so mid MA or southern NH/VT would work.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did search old threads and only came up with one request for retriever training in MA (two of the suggestions don't seem to exist anymore). I am not looking for a trainer to send the dog off to, I am looking for a trainer who works with you to train your retriever. We are just west of Boston so mid MA or southern NH/VT would work.
If you reach out to the good people at the Labrador Retriever Club of Greater Boston you could find some great training groups.

·
Registered
310 Posts
[/QUOT
What are your goals for you and your dog? Hunting, competition in field trials or hunt tests?
How old is your dog and what breed? Buck Shope Swiftriverretrievers is a good option. Templeton, Ma area

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
The required skills are the same......The difference is that Trial dogs need to use those skills better than ALL the other dogs entered, while you just need the dog to bring home the bacon. However, that may be extremely challenging due to conditions. -Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts