RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Very, very cool! And I've been complaining about having to DRIVE across country. I think I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Very cool! I love stories like this. They are an inspiration to many older people, make no mistake. Maybe put it on facebook too?

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
KJ thats a gutsy move by the folks, I cant even get the nerve to ride the bike during spin class

·
Registered
881 Posts
Very cool and strenuous. Did that in solo 1994, the northern route and learned things about myself I had no clue of, like I am good company. 7 flats, have them keep count. My trip was 41 days way too few, have them take it easy, safe and have fun. Lost an average of 1/2 lb per day.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Read through Day 21 - That is really cool!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Pretty Kewl Kev- good on them!!!

I am going to start a rumor that your Mom is pedalling her a$$ all over the country regards

Bubba

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They made it across America and heading back home on train. Thanks for those that took interest in their trip.

·
Registered
896 Posts
This was really interesting. I couldn't wait each day to see if there had been an update with new pictures. I especially loved the descriptions about Kansas since my grandparents lived in the Larned area.

Thanks so much for sharing the link...

lesa c

1 - 14 of 14 Posts