RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hustle took a large piece of my heart with him when he took his last breath early this morning. I will always miss him. A tribute later.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh Marty and Dave, I am so so sorry. He was a wonderful boy and I know you'll miss him terribly.
You are in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose a friend.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet boy.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Marty and Dave.....So very sorry to hear about Hustle's passing. I can still remember training with Hustle as a young dog when you were working him towards his MH. It was evident very early in his career that he would be a very special dog. What amazing talent he had......and he lived to work with Marty. Sherie and I are so sorry for your loss, but, know that you will always treasure the memories that you two created with Hustle.

Clint and Sherie

·
Registered
921 Posts
Very sorry to hear about hustle. It was cool to stand in the barn with Marty this winter and have her tell me about each one of her dogs as we looked at the pedigrees on the wall. Marty you love them all I could tell but it sounded like he was a special one. I hope the hurt passes quickly for the both of you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Oh Marty - I can't tell you how very sorry I am. This just breaks my heart. He was a great dog. I bet he's joined his three legged friend and is telling him all about your new place. They are happy to see each other today, I'm sure. I will toast to BOTH of your sweet boys tonight.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Marty and Dave
Sorry to here about your loss, it"s always hard to lose
one you love.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Have been seeing too many losses this year. My sympathy to you.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
So sad for you. It's clear that you loved him. Just plain hurts when they go. I hope there is some comfort in reading the posts from those who knew him and loved watching him run. He sounds like he had a great heart and was a special dog.

GodSpeed Hustle

M

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Marty and Dave:

Sonya and I are very sorry to hear about your loss. They do not stay with us long enough.

Mark & Sonya Edwards

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
So sorry, Dave and Marty.
He sure was a good dog. Time to rest Hustle, job well done.
Charlotte

1 - 20 of 38 Posts