RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that someone will be kind enough to post results or call backs for the trial. Thanks in advance.

G

·
i was hoping to post qual results but they decided to hold them up until morning as it was pretty late when the qual finished.
i do know there were 12 dogs to the last series.
annette, lightning had a great last series but i did not see any other series or many other dogs work.
open called 40 dogs to land blind to be run in morning. nice big wide open triple, wind helped many dogs to the birds. without the wind, we might still be there!
after sitting at home for 4 trials waiting by the computer and phone for results, i sympathize for those of you still at home, i will have more results as i get them.

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rogue Valley

Kim thanks so much for posting. It is tough being at home wondering what is happening. Marilyn called and let me know that lightning had finished. Good luck to those still in the Open.

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rogue Valley

Thanks straightlines and Kevin for posting the results. Thank you Russ and Florence and Lynne for the congratulations. Congratulations to Jerry on the win and other plcement. I am happy with the second as Liety isn't quite ready to play with the big dogs. He won the first trial 4 weeks ago and needs the experience in the Q. He turned 3 on Thursday. :D

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rogue Valley

straightlines the 4th place that Eric got at the Phoenix Retriever Club was with Why Not JD owner John and Effie Henkle. Lightning got the RJ.

· Registered
1,035 Posts
Marie, sounds like your pup is doing well. I look forward to seeing him this summer. Our house is started and should be done by mid April!
Yahoo!

G

·
open did not finish the water blind yet and no partial callbacks. they have 7 dogs left to run in morning before going on the the last series.
amateur called 21 back to water blind tomorow morning and the derby called 17 back to 3rd series. they have been extremely tough derby setups and the judges have been extremely generous.
mike...since you asked i am having some fun this weekend. i have pow back to the 3rd series in the derby, scoop & fly are back to water blind in am, tyrant and hopefully rocket (bobble at end of a beautiful water blind so its a judges call) to last series of open.

· Registered
931 Posts
Superdogs:

Do you know who got called back to the derby. Looking for Dog #1 or #12.

Thanks,

Paula

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rogue Valley

Anyone hve results of the Open and Amateur?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.