RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done watching the last 30 minutes of Ron White's "you cant fix stupid" and I was wondering how many of yall have watched him and have started using his phrases.He is the funniest man alive I think.Wonder if my wife likes chocolate?lolol

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I enjoyed his stand-up routine.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
My favorite:

"Now I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my (tail)........but I knew how many they were going to use....That is a valuable piece of information right there."

·
Registered
139 Posts
"You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take, no class for it. Stupid is forever!" Ron White

I think that pretty much sums it up :lol:

For those of you feeling stupid..... here is a funny video of some not so smart animals :p
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUASSJgr9ig

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I really enjoy his work!
Funny guy. :lol:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ron White's delivery and timing are the best. Sluggo, the Bulldog, even made it into his act with his "happy ending" :shock:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I love his comment to the Vet about doing the collecting on his dog himself...... Thats O.K. Doc he follows me around enough as it is. or something to that effect. Priceless & oh how accurate!!!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
pedicure not only for men
, saw him last month in lake charles and the girl next to me almost peed in her pants. he also has a new patented sex position, he calls it the "lazy dog":wink:.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
They dont close the amusement park just cause the roller coaster is broken :lol:

My wife loves him too

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
I was sitting on a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos the other day when Robert Tilton came on TV. He's a televangelist out of Dallas. He looked at me and said, "Are you lonely?" Yeah. "Have you spent half your life in bars pursuing sins of the flesh?" This guy's good! "Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos?"... Yes, sir! "Do you have the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?" Ha, ha close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second!

/Paul

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Re: humor

larrynogaj said:
I never heard of him, but it sounds like I'd enjoy it and my wife wouldn't. Where do I catch his act?
The ******* Channel. Heh heh heh heh.

Actually he is part of the foursome...Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Duvall, Larry the cable guy, and Ron White. I catch them mostly on one of the CW music channels in our area.

UB

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
" Some friends of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club, and I didn't... want to. 'Cause, back me up on this, fellas: once you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em naked."

"One time I was watching a shootout live on CNN, and it went on so long that eventually the criminal shot himself. And the cops are complaining by saying, "He's got on body armor, he's got on body armor." And I thinking, "I can see his head. Shoot him in the [email protected]#%in' head."

·
Registered
545 Posts
Catch him and the rest of the ******* crew on the comedy channel on Sirius radio, funny stuff.

Also like Mitch Hedberg..

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Patrick Johndrow said:
" Some friends of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club, and I didn't... want to. 'Cause, back me up on this, fellas: once you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em naked."

"One time I was watching a shootout live on CNN, and it went on so long that eventually the criminal shot himself. And the cops are complaining by saying, "He's got on body armor, he's got on body armor." And I thinking, "I can see his head. Shoot him in the [email protected]#%in' head."
Both of those are genius!!!!!!!

I like when he's talkin to his wife on the phone and sluggo took a crap on the floor......

SM

1 - 20 of 25 Posts