RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Not trying to start anything just curious if theirs any owners of royalty british kennels labradors on here? How are they doing and what your experience was like dealing with them. Thanks in advance for any help!
wingman

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have a pup out of Buster and Bella. We told Jon what we wanted and he pretty much picked him out for us. Got everything we wanted and more, couldnt be happier. Have his HRC HR & UH , currently training for Finished hopefully this year.

I think they have 4 Buster Bella pups on the ground right now , not sure if they are spoken for.

They recently moved to a new location and got out of the hunt club business, So they are pretty much just doing the doggie thing to the best of my knowledge.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
British Royalty kennels was founded by the lady in the picture below quite some time back.

She's getting on a bit now poor old duck, but still handles her own retrievers on shoot days. Any pups descended from her Lab. lines will do you pretty well. The yellow fellow in the snap ate my sandwiches at a Field Trial; not many people know that;-) All in fun; I've had a miserable day and needed to cheer myself up.

Sorry I have no knowledge of the kennels you mention, others will no doubt help. I did peek at the website and the dogs look well enough.

Eug

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 5 year old black lab Bear (AKC JH at one year) from John's Indy and Suso (Buster and Willow) litter. He's a nice looking boy with a beautiful head. He's true to the british "gentleman's hunting dog". Excellent upland and waterfowl hunter, very easy to live with in the house. I've known John for quite a few years and have met and seen many of his dogs work when he was at Brook Park, MN. Great dogs and he's a lab guy who really cares about his dogs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a almost 4 year old BLM out of Buster X Cricket. As a first time Hunting Dog owner, I couldn't be happier with Murphy. Training has gone well, and his disposition and patience have put up with me (firist time training a dog).

I haven't gotten into the "Games" as of yet, however I hunt pretty much every weekend of the open seasons and he does quite well.

I would say he excels (even with my lack of training knowledge) at Ducks/Geese/Ditch Chickens, we even go Grouse hunting a couple times a year.

Jon is a stand up guy, he's more than happy to answer any questions you have, be prepared to be interviewed by Jon as well, he truly does care who and where his dogs go.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask away.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sound like he's got alot of dogs out there! It does seem like he truely care about his dogs! Buster is a nice looking Boy! Nice Picture Eug. Thanks for the help everyone!
Wingman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts