RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

RTF Dynasty

5K views 40 replies 24 participants last post by  Angie B 
#1 ·
If there were to be a TV show like Duck Dynasty with RTF members who would you like to see on it. One of mine choices would be Ken Bora. I know there are some colorful characters on here that could fill the cast. Oh and Angie too.

#12 ·
Wasn't gut just here saying he needs a young dog.......

#29 ·
why yes,
he was in the switch thread saying that and posting helpfull helperness afore it got all snarky saying he needed a young dog, or wanted one??
And it was very good to hear from him. What ever became of the situation with his older field trial dog? Did he end up with Angie B?
And what ever happened to Nigel? and was it Mr. Giggles, his Monkey that he trained?? They were cool?

#13 ·
Come on guys let me in - I'll grow a really long beard and wear camo including face paint even to church!

#16 ·
Wasn't Dynasty a night time drama involving all the characters sleeping together then killing each other....?

Yep, RTF Dynasty sounds about right....

/Paul
Yeah, but they had Linda Evans.....mmmmmmmm

#21 ·
As I was one of Unca Jerry's wimmenz in his calendar, I think I should be entitled to at least a guest appearance on the show!!:D

#37 ·
The Absolute first episode "How to Seat on a Duck"......

Additional writers for the show Nancy (Pals), Ken Bora, Shayne, Gooser.....

I miss Jerry (lots) and Richard H., !

and also Helpy Helperson as the most helpful stage hand.

So many others I am sure I am forgetting!

This place sure does have a "cast of characters" regards,

Earlene

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.