RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know why the running order for the Tidewater OH/Q and Hunt test has not come up on EE yet? That usually shows up right after the close but I have been checking and it is still showing just the list of dogs with no order.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Maybe because no one from the club has clicked the tab to finalize the draw.
The draw is there after closing.
But it has to be finalized by the Sec, or club administrator, in order to be seen by others.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, Thanks. I did send an email to one of the folks listed on the premium so hopefully it will show up soon.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Maybe they hadn't finalized splitting the master or not w/AKC? As a split would affect running order in the other stakes. PM Doug who posts here as Zman, he's a member and usually pretty checked out on the club's events.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Probably because they didn't count on having to split and didn't have judges.The N flight judges were just posted this morning. I would think that any club on the east coast would anticipate a split this spring considering where the Master Nationals are being held.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Please be patient.

We are working hard. We had only one set of judges listed on the premium. After we reached that magical number of 60, a split was required. It takes time for everything to go through the AKC process (no matter how fast our wonderful club secretary and AKC works).

We got approval this morning for the second set of judges, and you can see that they have been listed on EE.

Well, the next step is working on the split, and making sure all handlers are in the same flight (since the split occurred after closing and auto draw).

I can assure you it will be posted prior to Friday morning at 8:00 AM (just kidding).

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
They just put the second slate of master judges up, so it will probably come soon.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Probably because they didn't count on having to split and didn't have judges.The N flight judges were just posted this morning. I would think that any club on the east coast would anticipate a split this spring considering where the Master Nationals are being held.
A split was anticipated (as evidenced in the Events section posting about the event), however, AKC still has to approve them.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
It is up now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts