RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Not yet but I'm working on it. :)

I heard the first series of the Open was a bloodbath and only 10 dogs really did it, but they called back 45? Then they scrapped two land blinds before they got their second series rolling. But that's all I know...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks melanie, I hoping Turk did something again in the AM. he has 7 points to go for his AFC. They are coming home tommorrow and then running the tests up here against the dynamic duo :roll: I would like to see turk get his AFC before too long and wish Carbon and Auggie the best but would like to see somebobdy else win the trials.

M

·
0 Posts
Mallardrobin said:
wish Carbon and Auggie the best but would like to see somebobdy else win the trials.
You and everybody else on this coast. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very discouraging esp for young dogs that have talent too and they squash them. Have not every heard of them having a bad trial have you? :wink:

·
Registered
918 Posts
They are impressive to watch and to judge. I did see Auggie one time mess up on a double of all things. However they are indeed just dogs and are beatable, it just takes a little more time. besides, look at all the trials they run a year? over 20 each stake. Lots of experience.

Kris, waiting anxiously for results from Sacramento...

M

·
0 Posts
Partial AM results:

1. TNT's Mr Peabody Prairemarsh--Gunn
2. Valley Home Primetime--Gerhold (qualifies for the National Am)
3. Valley Home No Fear--Gerhold

7 dogs back to the water marks in the Open.

Melanie

M

·
0 Posts
OPEN:

1. TNT's Mr. Peabody Prairiemarsh--Gunn (Double Header and new FC!--now FC AFC NFTCH AFTCH)
2. Ahlgren (don't know if it was Gary with Julia or Mary with String)
3. TNT's Explosion--Gunn
4. Daly (don't know which dog)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hi Melanie

thanks for the update, it's great to read some results. any idea if tottens dogs did anything?

kris

M

·
0 Posts
Kris,

I wasn't there and this is all the info I got, so don't know about Totten's crew. Sorry.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Derby Information

I heard this morning that the winner of the DERBY was

Real Gold Rush Limbpaw - Ron & Sue Cerf/Handled by Ron (Golden Retriever) :)

Hope to have more information soon!

Congratulation Ron and "Rush"!

Tammy

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Way to go for Ron! and love the name on the dog!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts