RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Kerryburke's California Dolly got First in the Derby. 3 First the last 3 weekends....San Jose RC, Lassen RC, and today Sagehen's. Way to go Dolly & Kerry!!!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Congratulations Kerry, Burke

papa Huey, and Momma Kate

Go Team Dolly!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoo Hoo

Crongrat's Kerry and Burke, I'm so proud and happy that she came from my breeding.

I forgot to mention that she was only on lease and I think its time for her to come home now!!!

Just kidding!!!!!

Great Job!

Heather McCormack
McCormacks Labradors
www.mccormackslabradors.com[/img]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank you, everybody! Dolly is on a roll!

Randy, I hope you are feeling better today.

The Open was still running its first series when we left, around noon, today. It's a triple in heavy cover. The short, middle, retired gun is taking its toll!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Open did a double land blind - not sure if they finished. Blinds were very technical and many "so-so" jobs. Angles across dikes, etc. Not sure if they considered one of these a water blind or not (I doubt it). We will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Results

I'm on the laptop - so I will be short & sweet

Derby-

1st - #25 Dolly/Kerry Lavin
2nd - #28 Thunder BillTotton
3rd - #22 Remy/Amie Duke
4th - # 10 Ben/LuAnn Pleasant
RJ - # 5 Zoom/John Henninger
Jams #1,2,4,8,13,14,19,20,21,23

Qualifying

1st -#53 Coal/Steve Cote
2nd - #16 Coal/Gary Abbott
3rd - #13 Gypsy/Missy Bell
4th - #9 Arthur/LuAnn Pleasant
RJ - #5 Abbea/Jerry Patopea
Jams - # 2,4,19,24,25,27,42,48,52,55,56

Amateur

1st - #23 Julia/Mary Alghren
2nd - #18 Kelly/Gary Zellner
3rd - #40 Dixie/Mike Palazollo
4th - # 44 Telli/Mary Alghren
RJ - #5 Dilly/Ann Rauff
Jams - #6,32,34,42,54,55,57,58,68,74

The Open was still running the 4th series. Rumor was that 12 were called back for the last series. I personally did not see or hear the actual call backs. :(

The weather was perfect all week-end. Cool in the mornings, bright and warm in the afternoon. Not a drop of rain!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

Tammy

·
Registered
768 Posts
Billy Sargenti wins third Open in a row! FC World Famous Magical Mischief first again, Mary Ahlgren 2nd with Telli, not sure about third, fourth was Fargo North Dakota, handled by Jerry Patopea. Tough quad, fifteen dogs.
Lynn

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to Billy! :D :D :D and to everyone else who participated this weekend. It was a beautiful weekend. good dogs, good people and good tests.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Gary Zellner from Oregon had a fantastic weekend. His Fargo dog Kelly took third in the Open, his dog Dakota took fourth, and then Gary and Kelly had a second place in the Amateur. All of his current running dogs are Fargo get.
LM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts