RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just received an email from Julie Crammond. She lost Yank today. When she would write to us or talk about him, she always called him her "Darling Yank".
Our hearts go out to her.

RIP Adderslot Star Spangled Yank

Marty & Lesa Dauphin

·
Registered
71 Posts
Done, our hearts go out to them! God Bless

·
Administrator
3,872 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this news. I remember so well when Julie was in the process of getting Yank. I send my sincere condolences to Julie, as well as FOM & David who raised Yank until he could be sent to Julie in Australia. I'm sure all of their hearts are heavy due to this loss :(

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Very sad news. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I'm dumb founded by the news. Way too young, way too soon. Julie I'm so sorry for your loss, please send Gareth and Sweet Darling Andrew my condolences, too. I hope Yankster is tearing up 4x4 chunks of wood and basement insulation! I also hope he has found our niece, she was very fond of him.

Lainee, Flash, Bullet and Tango

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
I'm so sorry, so young.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Oh no, such sad news, indeed too young. Very sorry for the loss of Yank to those who loved him.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh how awful. My heart goes out to Julie, Andrew, David and Lainee. I am so so sorry.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have been on the road for the past 7 hours and have been crying my eyes out about this since I saw the email from Julie on my phone. I loved that pup so much, he was my favorite of the Maxx x KD pups and I called him "Little Maxx". He was such a cocky little s**t. He made my heart jump every time he came out and started rullin' the roost over the other 8 pups. I knew he was going to be an awesome dog from about 6 weeks of age.

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I pray you find another one that will help ease the pain.

Marty

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
My condolences to Julie and her family, Yank's American "family" and all those that knew and loved him.... way too young. May all your marks be Flyers, Yank... Poor Julie, with a large litter on the ground and another due any day.

·
Registered
907 Posts
One of my fond memories of Yank:

Floor Flooring Room Tile Wood Room Floor Furniture

This was from when Yank was about 5 months old. I must not have latched the kennel door. He had all day to play in the basement. When I got home, he was standing in the middle of this, looking like he had been having a lot of fun :) :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Lainee teaching Yank a little about treats.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Yank was one of the select who got the benefit of being raised with/by Flash of Mischief. ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
One more.... The weekend we picked Yank up:

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Mammal

·
Registered
911 Posts
he was a great pup.......... I promise we never taught him any of that suff you found when the crate was not latched.........ha Going to really miss hearing about all of his great accomplishments in Australia.
Sorry, this is really hard for me to take. I know they don't live for ever but the thought of losing Yank this early is just too much.

Marty

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
This is so sad. David, those are great pictures that must represent wondeful (sort of memories). Reminds me of my nephew, actually. I remember the story of his journey abroad oh, so few years ago.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts