Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ONLY WHEN SHE SAYS IT'S OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bait and I were curious what you guys think??

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Just wanted to know. Can't imagine that he wouldn't have to consult her on this, especially being newlyweds! That is usually the indicator of the honeymoon being over!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Not only will he not be training dogs...... he will most likely suffer from cashtration!

WARNING!
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

Hope your future ex (JK) is not readin' all this BS!

Many happy organism regards,
Dubya

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Shayne: "I will be able to still do whatever I want to do"

:roll:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Gerard is right, Shayne hasn't trained a dog in several years(other than how to position itself on the bed without interup..nevermind) anyway so this poll is scewed.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I'm confused - I thought Shayne didn't train dogs so this poll is silly! :wink: :lol:

FOM

·
Registered
932 Posts
Think about it................Movin' to Texas.........still workin' on EE..........travelin' to Arkansas..................stayin' in motels.............. :idea:
DESK CLERKS.......................... :shock:

Heck he's already sellin' his dawg box...................gettin' a Denalli............next the dawgs will be for sale..............Shayne TRAIN..........................
NOT WITH THAT RING IN HIS NOSE..................Stacy bought him one too...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Yall are just mad because your all whooped and have no scene control. I'll do what i want, when i want... i have for 5 years and that will NOT change. The only change taking place is that i won't be living alone anymore, and all that means is more naughty fun for me and i don't have to do my own laundry anymore.

Shayne

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
Yall are just mad because your all whooped and have no scene control. I'll do what i want, when i want... i have for 5 years and that will NOT change. The only change taking place is that i won't be living alone anymore, and all that means is more naughty fun for me and i don't have to do my own laundry anymore.

Shayne
Yea Right. :roll:

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
I'll do what i want, when i want... i have for 5 years and that will NOT change.
well old Buddy, with that attitude you may not be living alone but you'll sure as heck be sleeping alone.........in the guest room :shock:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Ed said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
I'll do what i want, when i want... i have for 5 years and that will NOT change.
well old Buddy, with that attitude you may not be living alone but you'll sure as heck be sleeping alone.........in the guest room :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's amazing is how much we are learning about the rest of us "seasoned veterans" that have all this advice for our poor grasshopper. Hehhehhehheh

You get no more 'advice' from me, Shayne. You can stumble along and learn like the rest of us had to. Just so it doesn't take as many as Art went through. :shock: :wink:

UB

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Ed said:
Shayne Mehringer said:

or learning to live life with half your stuff....and you wont get the good half either. :wink:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
.... I'll do what i want, when i want... i have for 5 years and that will NOT change.

Shayne
Ahh! The naive innocence of love.

Tim

·
Registered
152 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:

Shayne
:lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funnier...that statement or that he actually believes it :shock:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Noah said:
Shayne Mehringer said:

Shayne
:lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funnier...that statement or that he actually believes it :shock:
Or sadder, that we ALL have believed it at one time or another.

:D :? :cry:

Lisa

1 - 20 of 53 Posts