RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It took a few weeks to work out the kinks and get rid of the "ring rust". But, Ammo Got her first ALL-AGE win yesterday at Magnolia by winning the Am. Following an AM second last week. Now Qualified for the Nat'l Am in June.

Not bad considering a 2 year layoff! Way to go Bill, Micki & of course Ammo!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats to Bill and Micki. Good to see the little girl back in action.

fp

·
Registered
695 Posts
AWESOME. Very special girl.

Janet

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Congrats Bill Miki and Ammo.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Bill and Ammo have been training with Wayne Curtis. It was a good weekend. Wayne won the Open, his second straight Open win, and Bill and Ammo won the Amateur and qualified for the National. Bill and Ammo are back training with Wayne, doing water marks on my lower pond. Then up to run a trial in Kentucky. Will be at Bill Davis's Thursday night.

Jack

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill and Ammo have been training with Wayne Curtis. It was a good weekend. Wayne won the Open, his second straight Open win, and Bill and Ammo won the Amateur and qualified for the National. Bill and Ammo are back training with Wayne, doing water marks on my lower pond. Then up to run a trial in Kentucky. Will be at Bill Davis's Thursday night.

Jack
Jack, Bill has nothing but high praise for Wayne and everyone in the whole training group down there. And he says your grounds are awesome! He is really enjoying some true Southern Hospitality!!

Being an old South Carolina boy myself...that makes me proud:)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Glad to see them back !! That is one fine dawg in my opinion and my opinion is the one that counts with me.....LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Got to watch my first FT at magnolia and watch Ammo in am and open. Obviously a fantastic job. Also obvious that bill has never stopped training her. Just not running tests.

Enjoyed visiting with Bill and several other gentleman watching and running their dogs Everyone was pleasant folks

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Also obvious that bill has never stopped training her. Just not running tests.
Last month Bill was in California training and also ran Ammo in a few trials when here.

Helen

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ammo in the holding blind before the first series of the Amatuer. Obviously, she is very concerned about the marks....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bill & Ammo are in Canada for a few trials. They have run an Am and 2 Opens this week with an Open 2nd and Open 1st in their last 2 times out... A couple of more Candian stakes and back to the states... eh?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Bill & Ammo are in Canada for a few trials. They have run an Am and 2 Opens this week with an Open 2nd and Open 1st in their last 2 times out... A couple of more Candian stakes and back to the states... eh?
Yeah....but...
Never mind.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts