RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my active lab with two cracked toenails. He does not limp or anything else. HAs not slowed him down. The rear one is really short and is slowly growing back. The front one longer. Have tried grinding it a bit but....

i haven’t been exercising him as a result. Snow season approaching. I am guessing lava rocks are to blame when taking him on long walks now HT season is over.

Curious has anyone tried Super Glue at the tip of the nail to keep cracks together? Suggestions??

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have my active lab with two cracked toenails. He does not limp or anything else. HAs not slowed him down. The rear one is really short and is slowly growing back. The front one longer. Have tried grinding it a bit but....

i haven’t been exercising him as a result. Snow season approaching. I am guessing lava rocks are to blame when taking him on long walks now HT season is over.

Curious has anyone tried Super Glue at the tip of the nail to keep cracks together? Suggestions??
Landolabs, My dog had a deeply split nail and the vet has been smoothing with a dremel and applying super glue while it grows out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts