RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I think it looks fabulous! Very professional.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Well darn it Ralph, I can't get it to load! Let me know when it is live on your website and I will try there.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nice work. Looks great!! Love the "Simple Man" background. Was that shot with a Go Pro by chance???

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I liked the video especially the closeup shots. If the videographer isn't a dog person I'd say they did a very good job.
For an intro video maybe pick up the pace a bit and up tempo the music track.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Very, very, very nice!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
really enjoyed it. well done!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think that it is well done but I also think that it is too long and too slow for an intro video. Most people using the web want to get to the meat of the subject faster.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the positive comments not sure how the video will be incorporated in webpage or at all, I will leave that up to guys helping me with the project. We shot pics this past Friday afternoon before heading to Lumber River hunt test - dogs on truck had good weekend all 5 master dogs and the one junior dog all passed with flying colors- thinking may need a photo shoot before every test! Again thanks for allow me to share -enjoy the dogs !!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks good Ralph.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Watched it on my phone the other day ... sorry I forgot to reply! GREAT JOB very cool

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice job Ralph, but ya need more yellow dogs.:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts