RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hank passed both days at Lone Star HRC hunt test.

Back at the motel on Saturday waiting on award ceremony and supper. I hope there was another bed for Jason and Amy

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Congrats very happy for you folks!!!:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats to Hank!

·
Banned
42 Posts
New here so excuse my question but is it a joke now when you post you always put by pirate? I did a search and there are Alot of threads started with that and people giving you a hard time so since everyone here seems to know who your dogs sire is why do you still put BY? Congratulations by the way on the dogs pass.

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
New here so excuse my question but is it a joke now when you post you always put by pirate? I did a search and there are Alot of threads started with that and people giving you a hard time so since everyone here seems to know who your dogs sire is why do you still put BY? Congratulations by the way on the dogs pass.
at this point,
if he stopped.
we would have 5 threads by morning on him for stopping :p :p

·
Registered
5,314 Posts

Thats a fair question, I'm not so new here and was wondering the same thing.

john

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats!! We just had a litter... we might have a "hank by pirate" (we call him "Tank"---- "Tank by pirate"???? - - I just realized...lol...). Anyway, we hope to post soon with that same enthusiam! He is a dual purpose dog too! Lots of go, lots of instincts, and lots of love! The best of both worlds! Congrats on the dual-dog! You are doing it right! Can't wait for more posts!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
At least I'm not the only one. You should list the female the infamous hank is out of if you're goin to go to the trouble to constantly brag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts