RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Maggie back last night. She almost knocked me down coming out of the cage! What a difference in a matter of 48 hours. The dr. said her uterus looked like it had 10 puppies in it it was so big...nothing but puss! She looks like a starved deer dog, but she tried to eat me out of the house last night! Hopefully, in a couple of weeks she will look like her old self.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'm so glad...not least because I can stop kicking myself. When I read your first post I thought, "intact bitch--8 years old--I would worry about pyometra." Held my tongue because I didn't want to be rude, put you in the position of telling your vet "somebody on the internet said...."

Next time I guess I'll speak up.

Amy Dahl

·
Registered
918 Posts
Very Good! I'm so glad you have a happy ending, finally some good news on this forum. I'm sure Maggie will back to herself in no time soon. Dogs are remarkable sometimes.

Kris
Blacktail Labradors

·
Registered
741 Posts
right on!! Good to set some good news for a change. I addition to all the bad news on here, i found out an old friend died in a helicopter crash in the gulf near Lousiana a couple days ago...tough month for alot of folks, so a reason to smile is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
500 Posts
That is great news.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts