RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!!

Open is a triple with a center flyer - 1st bird down retires, (left) of an "S" turn dike, 2nd bird long (right) retires, flyer.

Winds are moderate.

Derby is a double. I didn't see the setup, so just reporting what I've been told.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Tammy

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
THANKS TAMMY!

It appears there is good reception at Dunnigan. How are the new grounds?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Derby Results

1st -#3 - Lily/Nancy White
2nd - #8 -n Buttons /Gary Ahlgren
3rd - #18 - Buck/Dick Ellis
4th - #2 - Dolly Kerry Lavin
RJ - #11 - Guin/Jack & Cjherie Noble
Jams #1 and #9

Amateur Call back to the 2nd (31 dogs)
1,3,5,7,9,12,14,15,16,19,21,24,25,27,30,31,32,33,37,39,40,43,44,45,46,47,49,50,51,53,55

Open just finished their land blind - 50 dogs were called bacl from the 1st Series. I should have them shortly..

Russ - The grounds are very nice. Lots of cover so far. We'll get a good look at the water tomorrow. Very natural habitat.

The reception here seems to be very, very good. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep you all updated in a timely manner.

Tammy

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Tammy,

We need the smiley on #44 :D in Am callbacks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Open Call Backs

Open Call backs to the third series -

39 dogs

1,2,3,5,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,24,25,26,27,27,29,30,31,32,35,36,39,40,41,42,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55

Water Blind starts at 8:00am.

I'm off to dinner! Have a great evening. and we'll see ya' tomorrow.

Tammy

·
Registered
585 Posts
Smilies please, by numbers 1 and 8 in the Open and #44 in the Amateur.
Who's running Miss Star this weekend, Tammy? Whether it's you or Fred, keep it up!! :D
Nana B

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dunnigan

Lily, Lily, Lily!!!!!! Is she hot or what! Congratulations to Nancy and Ms. Lil on another spectacular Derby. I have tried to steal this dog numerous times, and I always get caught.

Glenda

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Dunnigan,CA

Thanks Tammy for your reporting and also Glenda and Russ.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'll get caught up on my "smiley faces"!! :D :D :D :D

I was having a hard time seeing my screen in the sunshine, but now I'm back to the hotel and I can see the keyboard!!!

Nana- Fred is running "Miss Star" this week-end. I have the week-end off from handler duty. But I have to tell ya' I might be getting "hooked" on running her. :D :D :D

Tammy

·
Registered
479 Posts
Congratulations to Nancy White and Lily on another Derby win. Nancy is a great gal, a fine trainer and handler. Lily now has, I believe, 22 Derby points and a lot of time left. She is one of the good ones.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Open Call backs to 4th

Amateur call backs to 3rd

My battery is getting really low and I might not have any power, so

It is starting to rain hopefully it won't be a down pour and won't last too long.

The qual has finished the 1st series but I don't have any info Sorry.

Tammy

·
Registered
585 Posts
WOOHOO!!! Just heard the results of the Open--I think this is correct as we didn't have the best connection.
1st: AFC Citori's Accept No Substitute--Moore
2nd: FC/AFC Hightest Black Ty Affair--Hatch
3rd: Luann Pleasant, but don't know the dog
4th: Read about Louis In The News--Gulvin

I only got 2 JAMS:
Emberain Amiable Ultimatum--Burr (H: Mike Bassett)--Go Fluffy! :D
Kensbridge Co-Dean--Shawnee Gillette-Bassett (H: Mike Bassett)

All Amateur handlers in the placements--good for us!

Doesn't this win make Brook an FC? CONGRATULATIONS BROOK and Michael!!! Brook's a very talented girl. I remember how she and Amy would chase each other around Mike Bassett's airing yard when they were growing up together. Who could roll the other first was the name of the game :D
Suzanne B

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ok, now to clean up my act--All, except for 3rd place went to Amateurs. :oops: Last time I checked, Luann was a pro.
And I only heard Mike say Robin Gulvin, so I "assumed" it was Louie. I'm on dial up and it takes forever to get EE so I didn't check my callback numbers like I should have. Tammy says she thinks it was probably Slick. Since Tammy has more live brain cells than I do right now, she's probably right, but she's gonna check her sources. I at least know it was Robin.
Embarrassingly,
Suzanne B

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
1st: AFC Citori's Accept No Substitute--Moore
Wow, congrats to Mike and Lynn! Does this make her an FC?

Emberain Amiable Ultimatum--Burr (H: Mike Bassett)--Go Fluffy!

Good goin' with your fluffy dog Suzanne. If she wasn't out of the Q already, she is now.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
It will be a short commute to the National this Fall.

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks, fellow retriever enthusiasts! What a huge relief to qualify for the National Open and have the FC in one trial!! 41.5 points now, Michael and Brook are on a bit of a roll.
Lynn

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just heard that Nancy White won the Qual with Connie, after winning the Derby with Lily. A baby double header!!!

Nancy is not only as very nice person, but a great trainer as well. We had the opportunity to train with her in TX for several weeks. She really bonds with her dogs.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sierra Nevada Donnigan

Congratulations Michael and Lynn.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sierra Nevada Donnigan

Congratulations Nancy on the baby double header. Marie

·
Registered
585 Posts
A bit more information about the Qualifying and this time I double checked the dogs.

2nd: Bassett's Oscar :D QAA! Owner: Rebecca Williams (Mike Bassett)

JAM: Stillwater's Sam I Am Owner: Ken Dorr (Mike Bassett)
JAM: Poconip's Sparks With Steel Owner: Dave Rowan (Mike Bassett)

Sounds like it was a pretty muddy mess there today. One of my training buddies told me it was "Gumbo mud"....yuk!
Suzanne B

1 - 20 of 25 Posts