RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's a slow morning.

With all of the GDG floating around on here, I was thinking it might be nice to come up with a slogan for RTF. Someone mentioned the phrase, "RTF, Where judges judge, handlers handle, and dogs dawg...". Orrrrrrrrrrrr, how about "RTF... JUMP ON THE INTERNET BUS!".

Any other ideas?? :D

--Nicki (who's thinking we ought to get some hats made or something...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
"RTF... JUMP ON THE INTERNET BUS!".
And how about adding--"and find out if you've been thrown under it!" :lol:

Let's face it, that's a big reason a bunch of us came to this site to start with. Somebody told us that some one had posted something about us or our dog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Emily Faith said:
Let's face it, that's a big reason a bunch of us came to this site to start with. Somebody told us that some one had posted something about us or our dog.
We had to come up with something to get some people on here that knew what the hell they were talking about...

Shayne
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
"RTF, It's Gooberlishous!"
"RTF, for when you won't say it to their face"
"RTF, where dead horses live on"
"RTF, your dirty laundry is welcome here"

"RTF, tizzilin' dizzles'" (for non-snoop-dog officianados -- "talking dogs")
"RTF, all dogs, all day"
"RTF, if you're British, get the he!! out"
"RTF, the best retriever club in the universe" << like the idea of this one
"RTF, now THIS is a retriver club"

Most are silly, but I like the "retriever club" idea... even if worded differently.

-Kristie

Wait, more!
"RTF, where 'hypothetical' is another word for 'reality'" (that was the most recent major conflict thread I could remember, sorry shayne! -- and I couldn't come up with anything good for 'permanent pattern blinds')
"RTF, what the he!!, just say it!"
"RTF, raise he!! and we'll make you a moderator" (ut-oh, I have Shayne on my mind)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,426 Posts
"RTF, tizzilin' dizzles'" (for non-snoop-dog officianados -- "talking dogs")
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gawd how I HATE that "Snoop talk"! :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Forget hats.

I say we print up a VERY limited edition t-shirt, to be given out to only a FEW, exclusive individuals.

It should say "I survived the internet bus"

Lisa
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Lisa Van Loo said:
Forget hats.

I say we print up a VERY limited edition t-shirt, to be given out to only a FEW, exclusive individuals.

It should say "I survived the internet bus"

Lisa
That is a REALLY good idea... I'd like to see a graphic for that one -- someone smashed like a pancake with a bus full of caricatures of the people on here hanging out the windows, riding on the top of it, beercans flying everywhere, girls in bikinis, etc. etc.. :)

-Kristie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
I recently received an email that stated an advertising company had to use an existing slogan for their product. It ws used as an "ice breaker" for the meeting and it was pretty funny.

Let's add another twist - use a slogan for a product, website or anything applied to RTF.

Like:
RTF - the quicker picker upper
RTF - can you hear me now - good
RTF - we bring good things to life
RTF - Just do it
RTF - all day long, all day strong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
kristie said:
RTF -- where even YOU can be an expert.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are on a roll today.

RTF - Learn to train dogs from people who spend all their time on the internet

RTF - 1 Rulebook, 100 Interpretations

RTF - My dog can type better than your dog

Shayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
I like Lisa's 'Sit Happens'

RTF - Learn how Sit Happens
RTF - Some days your the pigeon, Some days your the Statue, Some days your the live flier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Dave Combs said:
I recently received an email that stated an advertising company had to use an existing slogan for their product. It ws used as an "ice breaker" for the meeting and it was pretty funny.

Let's add another twist - use a slogan for a product, website or anything applied to RTF.

Like:
RTF - the quicker picker upper
RTF - can you hear me now - good
RTF - we bring good things to life
RTF - Just do it
RTF - all day long, all day strong
RTF - for that "not-so-fresh" feeling :lol:

Shayne - still impressed that K-dawg (Kristie) threw out some Snoop lingo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,637 Posts
I like this one-

Shayne wrote:
RTF - Learn to train dogs from people who spend all their time on the internet

How about:

RTF-All Shayne All the Time

M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,251 Posts
Lisa Van Loo said:
Forget hats.

I say we print up a VERY limited edition t-shirt, to be given out to only a FEW, exclusive individuals.

It should say "I survived the internet bus"

Lisa
A twist on that: (Also a limited number of shirts):

"I've thrown influencial folks in the retriever world under the internet bus."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,089 Posts
RTF- "Free judging clinics every Monday"

RTF- "Computer geeks or dog trainers?"

RTF-"No, I DON'T have anthing better to do!"

RTF-WTF is GDG?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
I normally come here for advise but... This got me..Bored too.

LVL - I could sell alot of those Bus T-Shirts !
Kristie's - "Where even YOU can be an EXPERT" ( I Like it alot!)
Shayne's - "Where EVERYONE has an FC" (close 2nd)
or
RTF - R
etriever Training Freaks ..."
RTF - The "REALITY" Training Forum ..
 
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Top