RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recieved the basics pack video from a vender+ it came to me without any plastic covering over it. is this normal for his dvd's? plus three of dics were loose + the little tabs that hold them in place were broken,so it makes me think someone has watched these. does'nt seem right to me these dvd's would'nt be wrapped in plastic to keep someone from doing just that. what do you think?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I purchased the Fowl Dogs 3 pack and one of the DVDs wasn't plastic wrapped.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Call in to where got it to check their shipping protocol!!! and if that is normal!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I know I recieved a broken container on one of mine, also a dupe "Basic's" DVD misorder, I told the vender about it, and Smartworks sent out replacements the same day. I think I got them overnight..

·
Registered
227 Posts
I ordered a package deal of the smartworks program and the DVD's came in cases, but loose in a box, no wrapping on any of them, if it helps.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Same here. I got the $330 pack and they looked like duplicates made with an Ink Jet and DVD Burner....But I called my buddy and he said thats how his copies looked as well....I wonder how often this is happening or if the actual DVDs are just produced that way?

Bruz

·
Registered
227 Posts
Same here. I got the $330 pack and they looked like duplicates made with an Ink Jet and DVD Burner....But I called my buddy and he said thats how his copies looked as well....I wonder how often this is happening or if the actual DVDs are just produced that way?

Bruz

My wife is in the business publishing and developing books and DVD's and she commented on that fact. Im pretty sure they just look like that from Rush Creek, but if not Evan is getting ripped off left, right and center!

PS, no matter what they look like I really like whats on them!

·
Registered
72 Posts
My wife is in the business publishing and developing books and DVD's and she commented on that fact. Im pretty sure they just look like that from Rush Creek, but if not Evan is getting ripped off left, right and center!

PS, no matter what they look like I really like whats on them!
I agree the content is exceptional....I just wouldnt want to support someone creating copies for profit....I hope thats not the case.

Bruz

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my main concern was buying what seems like used dvd's, if they were'nt loose in the pack with the little tabs broke would'nt be an issue. thanks Ken, i have a 8month ylm that's crazy about retrieving,got his basic obedience down, nuts about birds,no problems with gunfire. time to force fetch.
Nick

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
....I just wouldnt want to support someone creating copies for profit....I hope thats not the case.

Bruz
right on,
I just scent Evan an RTF pm.
actualy have not seen him type here for a bit.
seems he could respond to a few threads today:D
even if I do not use Evan's program,stealing is stealing.
He should be able to tell you if it is the normal wrap,
or shifty actions:confused:

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Look at his seminars page-it looks like thats where he is this week.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Look at his seminars page-it looks like thats where he is this week.
pounder...eh..I mean... RTFr's leaving no stones unturned..

·
Registered
807 Posts
i bought the program an d the basic handeling one would only play about half of it then i had the same problem with the smart fetch one too i thought it was my player so i bought a new one and it did the same

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I am pretty sure Rush Creek Press is Evan and a DVD burner... Then a label maker and disc holder....The content is what you are after. Is the content there?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looking at 3 of the disc so far they are ok,but like i said my concern is only 2 of the 6 disc were snapped in place because the other little snaps were broken + with no plastic looks like they were tampered with. so far i like his dvd's.
i can't hardly believe how much help i've already gotten with my very first post! THANKS ALL! nick
oh Hank thanks you too!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Hank is a cool lookin' Dawg Nick
What part of the world you in?
We need to set you up with your local
Retriever Club. Think Hank would like to duck hunt all year?
Or, pretend to at least:cool:
and what a monster 4x4, is that a Bombidere? (spelling)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts