RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

So How Old Are You?

  • 15-20

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 71-80

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-100

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So How Old Are You?

Kevin posted-
BearBeatsAll said:
Wow i didnt relize there were more people my age on here i dont ever pay attention to how old anyone is. Its nice to see that we have more youth on here. We all need to get together and train one day. Have a RTF youth training day
Kevin
so I wondered what the average age of the RTF posters is? I was born in '64.
Ken Bora
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
I'm 75, running my first field dog, and getting a new puppy soon. How dumb can you get? But I'm sure enjoying it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,268 Posts
hhlabradors said:
Will we have a "did you tell the truth on the 'How Old Are You' poll" poll?

:wink:
Hope we're not so sensitive that we lie in an anonymous poll!

I was born in 1960, and lucky to have lasted this long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
Although I don't care to give out the birth year...let's just say that it's not true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Like someone once said:

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don?t mind, it doesn?t matter." :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,624 Posts
SueLab said:
Although I don't care to give out the birth year...let's just say that it's not true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :lol:
Shayne will have a field day with this one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,340 Posts
Ken Bora said:
So How Old Are You?

Kevin posted-
BearBeatsAll said:
Wow i didnt relize there were more people my age on here i dont ever pay attention to how old anyone is. Its nice to see that we have more youth on here. We all need to get together and train one day. Have a RTF youth training day
Kevin
so I wondered what the average age of the RTF posters is? I was born in '64.
Ken Bora
December 1963 - I'm a Saggitarius and like moonlit boatrides with woodies squealing in the flooded bottoms.

(Cray sent me a ******* horoscope.... I think I was an armadillo or an okra...can't remember which)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
So Im 21 going on 22 in November. So what, I can still keep the old geezer pacin in the rig, lol. :lol:

Actually its good see a few my age around the forums, whos the youngest thus far? I know we have a school kid on here because he has Net Nanny on his computer, lol. :lol:

-Ditch Doc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
How old are you ?

stevelow said:
I'm 75, running my first field dog, and getting a new puppy soon. How dumb can you get? But I'm sure enjoying it.

You meant to say........how YOUNG can you get?

Good on you !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,426 Posts
I'm a Saggitarius and like moonlit boatrides with woodies squealing in the flooded bottoms
That just doesn't sound right. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,340 Posts
kjrice said:
I'm a Saggitarius and like moonlit boatrides with woodies squealing in the flooded bottoms
That just doesn't sound right. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrote it that way on purpose, but expected someone who acts 17 to make the comment.... Could our little swishy one with the poor customer service be growing up?

Shayne, why didn't you tell me Jimmy was one of your ******* cousins before I got upset with him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,426 Posts
Guilty as charged. I'm doing better now because last year I acted 16.
 
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Top