RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Does the "Name Game" have a winner?
2. Which would you rather have a CH or a 2x NFC?....and Why?
3. Guy down the street said get a Silver Lab, wife is sold on a Labradoodle. What should I do?
4. Milner or Starbucks- who has the better marketing model?
5. Was GDG invented to confuse newbies? Or by someone with English as a second language?
6. Are Field Trials only for senior citizens?

·
Registered
340 Posts
1. Does the "Name Game" have a winner?
Shirley!
2. Which would you rather have a CH or a 2x NFC?....and Why?
Ch...it is a good tool for beginners to learn C and C++
3. Guy down the street said get a Silver Lab, wife is sold on a Labradoodle. What should I do?
Put a bandana on a lab and buy a "You had me from woof!" sticker for your car. You'll be fine.
4. Milner or Starbucks- who has the better marketing model?
Starbucks. It is the only place on the planet where you can be served by a condescending staff and end the transaction by thanking them for over charging you and forcing you to use their made-up term of grande instead of large.
5. Was GDG invented to confuse newbies? Or by someone with English as a second language?
An old mainframe guy who loved Generation Data Groups was feeling nostalgic. He was quite a joker.
6. Are Field Trials only for senior citizens?Brace beagle trails are for senior citizens. They exist in order to unload a huge backlog of Joy dog food caps found 15 years ago in a John Deere warehouse.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more question. I'm confused about English Labradors. Are they originally from British Columbia?

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
One more question. I'm confused about English Labradors. Are they originally from British Columbia?
I think English Labradors is a misnomer. They are actually New English Labradors and hail from Massachusetts.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

6. Are Field Trials only for senior citizens?

No. Field trialers just look old from the pressure.

But then again, some of them have been AARP members for more than 20 years.

50th anniversary next week,
(exotic trip to trial in Corning, CA)
Helen

·
Registered
484 Posts
50th anniversary next week,

Congrats on a huge milestone. In todays world this achievement speaks volumes.
Dave

·
Registered
25 Posts
Brian, your response was pretty amusing. I particularly liked the quote about Starbucks because you are right on. Good laugh for the day, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts