RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share some of the numbers in the open at the trials this weekend. Red River Open-91 entires, Alamo open- 76 entries, Palmetto Limited Open 97 entries, S. Louisiana- limited Open 76 entries, Snow Bird Limited Open 106 entires. Some big numbers at some trials this weekend...

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
thunderdan said:
Just thought I would share some of the numbers in the open at the trials this weekend. Red River Open-91 entires, Alamo open- 76 entries, Palmetto Limited Open 97 entries, S. Louisiana- limited Open 76 entries, Snow Bird Limited Open 106 entires. Some big numbers at some trials this weekend...
Wow... where did you get such GREAT information? Thats awesome. :D

SM

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some rinky dinky site..... :lol: :wink: I actually meant to give EE credit for the info.

Man do I like the service and info that EE provides... :wink:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
thunderdan said:

SM
Shayne you should check out the EE site more often. They really do have some neat info on there. There is a great person named Stacey that runs it. She is awsome! Not sure about the owner? :wink:

John

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
John Gassner said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
thunderdan said:

SM
Shayne you should check out the EE site more often. They really do have some neat info on there. There is a great person named Stacey that runs it. She is awsome! Not sure about the owner? :wink:

John
You can rest assured that Stacey owns a piece of it. She earned it and she deserves it...... could be the best business move i've ever made!

SM

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thats 446 open dogs running this weekend. There was a thread a few weeks back speculating on the total number of AA dogs currently actively competing out there.

Any one care to speculate what percent of AA dogs were entered this weekend to come up with a total number.

Can Shane crunch a number out of his system. Say number of individual dogs entered in at least X number of AA stakes in the last 12 Months. X being a number that fairly represents being actively campaigned

Mark

·
Registered
370 Posts
Mark said:
Thats 446 open dogs running this weekend. There was a thread a few weeks back speculating on the total number of AA dogs currently actively competing out there.

Any one care to speculate what percent of AA dogs were entered this weekend to come up with a total number.

Can Shane crunch a number out of his system. Say number of individual dogs entered in at least X number of AA stakes in the last 12 Months. X being a number that fairly represents being actively campaigned

Mark
Good question Mark. I wonder if anyone knows how many AA dogs are out there that are actively being trained.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Mark said:
Thats 446 open dogs running this weekend.
7 field trials this weekend, only 5 on EE, no California South Coast or Willamette, so add 150 to 200, account for those sick, injured, in heat, and those running the Amateur only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts