RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Did you check out the questions from "bidders"?
It is up to a wopping $17

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
$17 for a fake piece of American history via France......Priceless!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Whoa Nelly,

Bob something is fishy here. :shock: :evil: I thought the one I have was the one worn by Billy The Kid. It even has a hangmans noose that he made himself. :roll:

Bill

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I think I know where you could get $17 for it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You better jump on that thing quick something that rare could fetch hundreds if word gets out about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll probably get in trouble for posting this here, but I've got a few ebay items I'd like to list, now that I know it's ok:

1) Abraham Lincoln's Browning A-5 Magnum, in 12 gauge, 28 inch, Mod., with gold engraving on the barrel and receiver;

2) Chick Majors first ever duck call, clear acryllic, single reed

3) BMW Motorcycle ridden by Paul Revere on his famous "midnight ride".

Make me an offer.

Todd

·
Registered
93 Posts
BMW Motorcycle ridden by Paul Revere on his famous "midnight ride"
No kiddin'? That is so kewl! What is your starting bid?

Will you accept payment by way of check from my Nigerian bank account? Of course I'll throw in a little something extra to make it worth your while. :twisted:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I've got a set of Motorola walkie talkies that George Washington used while rowing across the Potomac and the GPS that Lewis and Clark used while exploring the Western US...make offer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jesse Higgins said:
BMW Motorcycle ridden by Paul Revere on his famous "midnight ride"
No kiddin'? That is so kewl! What is your starting bid?

Will you accept payment by way of check from my Nigerian bank account? Of course I'll throw in a little something extra to make it worth your while. :twisted:
I'm willing to make a trade. Right now I'm hoping to aquire a Labrador Duck with an authentic Jack Miner Band, preferably NKJV scripture, if you please.

Todd

·
Registered
97 Posts
spaightlabs said:
I've got a set of Motorola walkie talkies that George Washington used while rowing across the Potomac and the GPS that Lewis and Clark used while exploring the Western US...make offer.
Maybe we could sell our items together...I've got the 5 hp Merc outboard that was mounted on G.Washington's boat, together with the bottle of 2-cycle oil stored onboard.

Todd

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Ok, so this is getting weirder... last night it took $224,000 to buy BTK's holster (as Ken B must've seen too; btw, wasn't "btk" also the recent Kansas serial killer's call sign?) Today, it shows no bids, bidding closed, and the original $.99 asking price. Now I'm curious how this sob (seller) did this!?! Must've put his own bids in, then since he was the seller, was able to retract it? There's got to be an e-bay law against pumping up your own item price...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Don't get to upset 2-dogs. I will still sell you mine which is the original BTK holster for only 100K. Any other Bids? In fact I will throw the pistol that goes in to that holster for that amount.

·
Registered
97 Posts
bobbyb said:
I got ocean front property in Arizona if someone is interested :p
Atlantic or Pacific?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts