RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is Hudson River Drake from yesterday mornings training time. Just working our tails off getting him ready for hrc seasoned...

then practiced walking up from blind to line, sitting on stool, steady to shot, and some long marks on birds. he did perfect on all shots.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Very cool pics.... thanks for sharing! :D

P.S. You do know that dog has long hair, don't ya? ;)

Hope you do well in seasoned!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Great pics! You've done an incredible job with such a young dog. Good for you! Bet you're on to Finished before you know it.

Good Luck!

M

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Wonderful pictures... :) Enjoying with a cup of coffee

...freezing cold winds here this AM, bright sunshine though..

Thanks for posting!

Judy

(Good morning, "M" :) !..did you see the snowfall in parts of VT? WOW)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Awesome pics Gator....Can't wait to see Drake,Reese and the others this afternoon....Gonna bring my Pups so they can pick up on the energy from the big boys.

Bruz

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics! You've done an incredible job with such a young dog. Good for you! Bet you're on to Finished before you know it.

Good Luck!

M
thanks for the pics compliment, my wife likes to come out and practice while we're training.

lol, we wont worry with finished till NEXT spring. baby steps. im a rookie in tests. just found a pup with a TON of drive and willingness to learn so were gonna see how far he can go.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nice pics.

Your daughter must think the poppers are loud based on the one pic with fingers in ears...priceless.

Watch that rear up in the air at a HT might get you in trouble....yours not the dogs!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Nice pics.

Your daughter must think the poppers are loud based on the one pic with fingers in ears...priceless.

Watch that rear up in the air at a HT might get you in trouble....yours not the dogs!
I was thinking it looks like the dog and handler are both about to break in pic #1.... Sit Means Sit :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts