RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Double for my derby dog. Go bird on right thrown L to R. 140 yards. Left hand bird was thrown L to right at 220 yards. Here is a pic from the line then a pic from side so u can see all the hidden points and water

G

·
I don't know, call me crazy, but for someone with five children you sure have a lot of spare time to be on Internet forums.

And thanks for the extra details on the right hand bird. That cracks me up.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your concern Melanie. For a golden trainer and golden person you sure spend alot of time on this forum when you hould you hands full washing bandanas and painting toe nails.

This isn't Tim place. This is my friends place right here close to home.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thanks for your concern Melanie. For a golden trainer and golden person you sure spend alot of time on this forum when you hould you hands full washing bandanas and painting toe nails.

This isn't Tim place. This is my friends place right here close to home.
Who is this friend? I am thinking I need to be friends with them as well. Tim is your pro, right? Figured it was his...kinda looks like his truck in one of those shots.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Nice pics Tim!

Love the water regards,

Aaron

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
And since you have an interest in my personal life my kids are in school except my newborn who is at home with mom.
its called jealousy....me also!!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Mel's dog knowledge far exceeds bandanas and nail-polish.

Let's turn this into a productive thread instead of a pissing match.

Fowl, why don't you tell us the conditions and what you or Tim were looking to accomplish with this particular set-up?
Also, how did the dogs do?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was not with Tim. I was training with someone else today. The point was to make the dogs have multiple re entries and to fight the 30mph crosswinds. We then ran a few blinds. One where they had to get on each point and drive back then kind of an out to see blind right by the points without them getting on land.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The marks were run from the very bottom left of the aerial view pic. U can see the two grey circle areas that were big pot holes then. It have water now that u couldn't see from the line

1 - 20 of 22 Posts