RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the entries gone out?
When does it close ?
Will the Premium/entry form be posted on their website ?
john

·
Registered
51 Posts
SOUTH JERSEYS ENTRYS

Hi John,Our entrys are not yet mailed out. We will also try to have it posted on our website as well. Ill make sure you get one,Davey Hoffman...:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
South Jersey

Dave, I had no luck finding the club's website. I like to get a entry too.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
John,
Maybe they are trying to give you hint? :wink: I got mine 2 days ago. Entry closes on 8/30.

Tim

·
Registered
144 Posts
Premium

Can someone either fax me a copy of the premium or send me the info in a email? My fax number is 410-268-7863.

Thanks

Lee Nelson

·
Registered
51 Posts
SOUTH JERSEY

Sorry Guys,We couldnt get it in the website. Ill fax anybody when I call Josie,or you can send us a filled in blank avaiable at the akc website. All stakes are 65 dollars and can be sent to Lynn Budd,244 Ridge Road,Southampton,NJ 08088. My home # is 718-984-5246.....Davey:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
SOUTH JERSEY

Sorry Guys,We couldnt get it in the website. Ill fax anybody when I call Josie,or you can send us a filled in blank avaiable at the akc website. All stakes are 65 dollars and can be sent to Lynn Budd,244 Ridge Road,Southampton,NJ 08088. My home # is 718-984-5246.....Davey:)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Premium Available

We are working on getting the premium up on the web site. In the interim, feel free to email dave hoffman ([email protected]) or josie ottman ([email protected]) and we'll email it to you. We can also fax it to you. Hope to see you in September.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Re:qual

When is the qual being held?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts