RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Good Luck Jacob. Got a couple buddies running also. Pulling for #6 & #24. Hope the weather holds out for you guys. Winds picked up to 20+ here. About 45 minutes south of yall.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You going to be there Jacob?
No sir. I wish. Mr. Danny is running her. I'm in the very clean Excel Unit @ Conoco in Westlake. The next time I make a FT will be late next month or early April & it'll most probably be her 1st Qual.

Good Luck Jacob. Got a couple buddies running also. Pulling for #6 & #24. Hope the weather holds out for you guys. Winds picked up to 20+ here. About 45 minutes south of yall.
Thanks. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and there are a lot of tough marks with water.

·
Registered
612 Posts
From my buddy:
Pretty tough test
Memory bird 250 through a small swimming water pond
Go bird Shot Flyer 200 yards
Should be interesting

I know pretty cloudy/foggy & wind is about to pick up out there.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Open is a wide open triple with very good terrain. Word I got if dogs give into factors of terrain they will be in never never land. One of the first 5 to run have done the test. (Tex/Smith)

Word I got regards,

Aaron

·
Registered
567 Posts
No sir. I wish. Mr. Danny is running her. I'm in the very clean Excel Unit @ Conoco in Westlake. The next time I make a FT will be late next month or early April & it'll most probably be her 1st Qual.

Thanks. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and there are a lot of tough marks with water.
Danny texted me last night and said he may not be able to handle dogs this weekend. His doctor told him he shouldn't. Recent knee and back surgery may have Lisa handling, at least that is what he told me.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Believe it finished today. My buddy said they carried 5 or 6 to the 3rd and only 2 picked em up.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Derby Placements:

1st: 1

2nd: 20,

3rd: 11

4th: 3

RJ: 22

Jams: 8, 13, 17, 21, & 23.

Congrats to all. Way to go Charles with that red ribbon. No more sandbagging!!!!

Way to go to the male littermate to Beans with the win. Derby List with 2 wins.

Way to go Elmo with the greenie. Dude, I think you finish every derby you enter. Must be nice.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.