RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start training again alhough my golden had a fairly busy winter. Between working as a pickup dog at continental style shoots and some hunting, she retrieved a little over 300 birds. Not too bad for city dwellers.

Looking forward to the training with a renewed enthusiasm.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Aren't those continental shoots fun! There will be an article in the new issue of Gun Dog Magazine on the recent resurgence of British style field trials here in the states. It comes out in June. Can't wait to see it. I participated in a practice trial in Tennessee this last November and had a blast.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't those continental shoots fun! There will be an article in the new issue of Gun Dog Magazine on the recent resurgence of British style field trials here in the states. It comes out in June. Can't wait to see it. I participated in a practice trial in Tennessee this last November and had a blast.
I have had so much fun and have made new friends. I am guilty of getting into the character---I was online yesterday shopping for shooting breeks, socks and flashes. I know, I've gone over the edge.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yes, what else can a person do, but shop for a new hobby when this "spring" weather keeps preventing our Spring training?! I especially like the knee-high leather boots and the tweed vests with leather accents...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I agree, but I don't think I'll be trading in my Muck boots for Wellingtons any time soon. Of course a fine English Double would be nice.

BB

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, but I don't think I'll be trading in my Muck boots for Wellingtons any time soon. Of course a fine English Double would be nice.

BB
As soon as you see my outfit you will be trashing your current wardrobe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts