RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recorded the 2011 SRS Crown Championship? It was recently broadcast on ESPN. I would be interested in purchasing a copy of the retriever portion of the event. You may private email to discuss the matter further.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Espn broadcasted the SRS in 30 minute increments that includes the dock dog jumping and gratuitous amounts of advertising. It isn't worth purchasing considering they don't show that much actual dog work. They show certain dogs who did well or others who blew up on particular set-ups and the retriever portion lasts about 11-15 minutes

·
Registered
51 Posts
FYI... This may be some other dog event, However the SRS has not aired on ESPN since 2006. The SRS is currently airing on the Sportsman CHannel on Wed Friday and Sunday. Schedule and teases can be seen on Facebook, under Super Retriever Series. Shows started airing on July 27 and will continue until the end of the year. We are currently airing the last 3 shows of the 2011 Crown Championship and they will reair again right away through the Olympics. The 4x4 team Medley will start on August 8th, 2012.

Thanks and Enjoy!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is there any way to get the description in the program guide changed to something specific to the episode airing (i.e. 2011 Crown Championship Part 1, Part 2 etc.)? I'm usually not home when it airs and have my DVR set to record but since the description is the same it thinks I already have it recorded and skips over subsequent episodes.

FYI... This may be some other dog event, However the SRS has not aired on ESPN since 2006. The SRS is currently airing on the Sportsman CHannel on Wed Friday and Sunday. Schedule and teases can be seen on Facebook, under Super Retriever Series. Shows started airing on July 27 and will continue until the end of the year. We are currently airing the last 3 shows of the 2011 Crown Championship and they will reair again right away through the Olympics. The 4x4 team Medley will start on August 8th, 2012.

Thanks and Enjoy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts