RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a female lab or chessie, MH level (does not have to be titled, but passes would be great). Under 4 years old. All health clearances. Bred right. Can travel or ship the dog. Solid obedience is a must, can't be a handful at the line or in the house. MUST be friendly with kids, other dogs, etc. Bonus points for house broken.
Dog will be hunted and a family pet. Have other dogs and 3 kids. Stay at home wife.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 3yr old BLF. Has two hunting seasons uner her. HRCH titled, started and Seasoned titles all handled by my 11yr old daughter. Was house broken when I got her but has been a kennel dog since 5mos but clean in the kennel. EIC, CNM clear by parentage and have OFAs on hips ans elbows. She has not been bred and is yellow factored. Im only selling becuase my daughter has grown older now and busy with sports and she has no time to train or test. The dog is great with all people and other dogs. Can handle giant canadas to teal. Has been hunted off a marsh stand and ground blind, boat not much. $8500. Please call or text me at 231-250-7836. Thanks Ron in Michigan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Contact me if interested. . BLF, Senior Hunter Titled, 6 yrs old, All clearances, fits all of your requirements. $6500
Text if interested. 979 450 6001

1 - 3 of 3 Posts