RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titled at Lake Charles Retriever Club's HT yesterday. Ran him as test dog today so I could shoot on the bucket and work on steadyness when it doesn't count. He did great and never broke. Couldn't take many pics since I also had to marshal. Now on to JH in the AKC HT in May.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Congrats! good job.
Dave Hare

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Huge!!! Congrats!!!

There is nothin like a cherry floor!!

:p

Gooser

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Congratulations !! Nice when a plan comes together....:):)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congratulations !! And Thanks very much for taking your time to be marshal .
You had those dogs coming and our day was not so long. Everyone made it a team effort and it went super. Good luck at the upper levels. NICE WORK !!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations !! And Thanks very much for taking your time to be marshal .
You had those dogs coming and our day was not so long. Everyone made it a team effort and it went super. Good luck at the upper levels. NICE WORK !!
Thanks, you set up a good test and did a great job judging. Only bad thing about marshalling is not being able to watch all the dogs run, judging must be rewarding that way.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now on to JH in the AKC HT in May.
Congrats and your dog looks great!

Two quick questions for ya:

1.) Were all those ribbons from the same event, or has he just done it multiple times?

2.) Where's the AKC test you mentioned in May? I'm in LA and my pup is doing very well. I think he'll be ready for a JH test in May.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thanks, Judging is very rewarding. There is a lot to be learned watching all the dogs. Was glad your club invited us to the event. I promised myself when I started judging that I would setup hunts that are fair to the dogs / handlers and as fun as possible. I will also promise to make it an educational experience for everyone who is there to learn if I see that I can help the group at handlers meeting. Hope everyone had a great time. Thank You LC HRC for having us.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's awesome! When's the next Local HT besides Norco?
Cajun HRC is having one at the end of this month I think. Not sure of the exact location.

Great Job, Ryan. You should have posted pics of your title reward on the bucket. It was a little cold.. Congratulations.
I don't have any of those pics, I need to get some of em. It was miserable, but well worth it! Tell Ryan thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts