RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titled at Lake Charles Retriever Club's HT yesterday. Ran him as test dog today so I could shoot on the bucket and work on steadyness when it doesn't count. He did great and never broke. Couldn't take many pics since I also had to marshal. Now on to JH in the AKC HT in May.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Congratulations !! Nice when a plan comes together....:):)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congratulations !! And Thanks very much for taking your time to be marshal .
You had those dogs coming and our day was not so long. Everyone made it a team effort and it went super. Good luck at the upper levels. NICE WORK !!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations !! And Thanks very much for taking your time to be marshal .
You had those dogs coming and our day was not so long. Everyone made it a team effort and it went super. Good luck at the upper levels. NICE WORK !!
Thanks, you set up a good test and did a great job judging. Only bad thing about marshalling is not being able to watch all the dogs run, judging must be rewarding that way.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thanks, Judging is very rewarding. There is a lot to be learned watching all the dogs. Was glad your club invited us to the event. I promised myself when I started judging that I would setup hunts that are fair to the dogs / handlers and as fun as possible. I will also promise to make it an educational experience for everyone who is there to learn if I see that I can help the group at handlers meeting. Hope everyone had a great time. Thank You LC HRC for having us.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's awesome! When's the next Local HT besides Norco?
Cajun HRC is having one at the end of this month I think. Not sure of the exact location.

Great Job, Ryan. You should have posted pics of your title reward on the bucket. It was a little cold.. Congratulations.
I don't have any of those pics, I need to get some of em. It was miserable, but well worth it! Tell Ryan thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.