RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago, I bought the bumper key ring in the attached photo. I think from Dog Afield. Uncharacteristically for me, I only bought one. Now, I want to buy a few more but can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,624 Posts
Those were made by Lucky Dog Equipment Company in Woodinville WA that sold all kinds of retriever training supplies and owned by Dan Albrecht a former field trailer. I googled the company name and it now appears to be doing business as Pet Pros. If you can track down Dan or Harvey Peterson another former field trailer you might find out their original source. I still have one on my old trusty 1989 Yamaha 250cc Beartracker.

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...et_pros.4cda10a2336a68402f7dee9ad2ffe2c1.html

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Years ago, I bought the bumper key ring in the attached photo. I think from Dog Afield. Uncharacteristically for me, I only bought one. Now, I want to buy a few more but can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks.

I found some of these. They are about 3" long and 1" wide. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but close. Here is the link.

They have about 15 colors. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 84649

I found some of these. They are about 3" long and 1" wide. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but close. Here is the link.

They have about 15 colors. Good luck.
Thanks!! That'll work. I spent a couple of hours doing searches a couple of nights ago. Must have gone through a few hundred keyrings including some that were totally tasteless, like genitalia, but absolutely no bumpers. I appreciate your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts