RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Who will win the Super Bowl -- the New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles?

• New England Patriots!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win the Super Bowl -- the New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Top to bottom, you gotta go with the Pats.
Betting against Tom Brady is a bad habit.

Bert

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
HOOOOO CARES???

I'm hanging for the wardrobe failures!!!!

Bubba

Who's Bronco's are sitting home

·
Registered
111 Posts
Since I have no idea (didn't know what 2 teams were in the super bowl) I did what most people here do with a poll. I went to the view poll results first saw who was way ahead and vote with the majority!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
My head says the Pats. But I voted for the Iggles. They've been out in the playoffs every year I remember. My heart says they're do, and they have some unfinished business.

'Course Belichek (sp) probably has a plan for them.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I like the commercials too!

M

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Bubba said:
HOOOOO CARES???

Bubba
Hey Steve,

I really, really hate to disappoint you....but I heard that Paul McCartney is doing the halftime show. :( Even I wouldn't want to see a "wardrobe failure" happen on him!!

:wink:

Vicky

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Since I will have a die-hard Patriot fan who is also a member of RTF staying with us, I really, really hope the Patriots win :)

Vicky

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
Since I will have a die-hard Patriot fan who is also a member of RTF staying with us, I really, really hope the Patriots win :)

Vicky
They will!!!!! :D

Andy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Patriots....... ALL the Way...!!!!!! :multi: Ya Hoooooooo

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
Bubba said:
HOOOOO CARES???

Bubba
Hey Steve,

I really, really hate to disappoint you....but I heard that Paul McCartney is doing the halftime show. :( Even I wouldn't want to see a "wardrobe failure" happen on him!!

:wink:

Vicky

Dang

Let's hope the commercials cover the spread then.

How Un-American can you get? Paul McCartney for crying out loud? Where's Dolly?

Bubba

·
Registered
72 Posts
Generally the team with the most points at the end of the game wins LOL. I can't STAND Terrel Owens and that Mitchell dude so I am going for the Pats, I think they will win regardless anyway though.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I believe the Pats opened with 6 or 6 1/2 spread, last time I noticed the spread it was 7. Take the Pats and give up the 7 pts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, the Bears are not on the ballot!

A professional sports gambler once told me, "Gotta go with the dogs. The underdogs, that is."

Eagles.

Matt

·
Registered
708 Posts
The spread is 7 with an over/under of 47.5 last time I checked. As far as the winner.....

E.....A.....G......L.....E......S.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts