RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again THANK YOU, SUPER MODERATOR (AKA FOM), for your fantastic job in keeping the series by series stats. As
usual you did a wonderful job and I want you know that your efforts are appreciated.
Janet

·
Registered
700 Posts
x2!! Thanks Lainee!! :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Please note that she was updating the stats while she was running dogs in training today and answering all of our questions on the National. Lainee and David are definitely keepers.

P.S. Gooser's little Flinch looked good today too. She is a fast little dog. She is also a sweetie pie, the dog NOT GOOSER.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Thanks Lainee

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Both Lainee and David are a delight to be around..
She DID work her butt off yesterday in 103 degree heat.

I dodnt know much about nationals, but it was fun to sit back and listen to comments as to what dogs were left, and how the final series are presented.
What a feeling it must be to be one of the final dogs.

Thanks Lainee .

Gooser ...

P.S.

Thanks John... I think I'll Keep her:) (Flinch):)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Yes, many thanks Lainee, your summary is so user-friendly, great reference tool. Also the comparisons to previous years' stats. Hope you get there in the future to report live yourself.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
FOM does a great job and she had 2 dogs that handled that the callbacks did not have listed. Since I was relaying info, her log was correct.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thank You for the great job you did. We appreciate it Hope one day soon you can get there and give us a accurate play by play........:)

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
You are more than welcome - I love the Nationals and do hope one day to attend as a contestant. When the National was in Evanston a few years back we went and watched the last two days and the hook was set, watching the 10th series as the dogs and handlers were being announced was spectacular, then watching the dogs do their thing was extraordinary! The emotions of the handlers after finishing was very touching...afterwards I got to see some of those dogs as they relaxed and waited to see who would be the next NAFC, I'm so glad we made the long haul to go watch...I keep telling myself "someday" - only a few manage to qualify, only a few manage to keep it together all 10 series, ultimately only one walks away with the "N" but they are all pretty damn special dogs!

I'm having issues getting the stats formatted like I like them, so I'll finish those up tomorrow. Thanks to all who fed me info along the way, thanks to RNs for providing coverage for those of us living the dream through the internet and thanks to those handlers and dogs who kept me glued to my computer this last week!!

Edit: I forgot to thank Chris for providing RTF as a wonderful resource for all of us retriever addicts! Plus Vicky Trainor who takes care of moderating duties, the classifieds just by themselves are time consuming and she keeps things organized and running smooth while I'm goofing with the summary thread.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
You are more than welcome - ....watching the 10th series as the dogs and handlers were being announced was spectacular, then watching the dogs do their thing was extraordinary! The emotions of the handlers after finishing was very touching...afterwards I got to see some of those dogs as they relaxed and waited to see who would be the next NAFC, I'm so glad we made the long haul to go watch...
Well said. That is something that I very much hope/wish RN would continue to develop coverage of. I would love to see that intro via video, even delayed stream. I would love to watch video of the announcement of the winner. Hopefully that can happen.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lainee,

It really is an amazing piece of work that you do for RTF for the National events.

Sincere thanks for your hard work.

Chris
Lainee,as always GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! Dave Hare

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would also like to thank you for a great job you do.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Lainee, You're wonderful.

Bullet told me. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts