·
Registered
553 Posts
dogs

Get a freaken room you two!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I got the lager, hopefully, we can talk someone into judging! :lol: Maybe I'll be there long enough to drink some beer! :oops:
BAIT

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Yo, Randy, if you decide to come down and watch, I'll spot you a couple beers. :D You might want to get there early, though! :lol: :oops: Not sure which Bait and which Zeke is gonna show up ,this week! :lol: :lol: I don't know. Maybe I'll hang around for awhile, anyhow this week. Maybe I can talk Traxx or Randy to run my dog! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
BAIT

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wait a second Bait...I've been known to run a 'Peake every now and then, but a Swampy now you're pushin' it. Now Randy he'd look good runnin' Zeke

I'm gonna have my hands full with Baxter the [email protected]@rd this weekend...come to think of it maybe I should run Zeke and you can run the cement head...good, bad, or indifferent it's gonna happen fast

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
traxx said:
Wait a second Bait...I've been known to run a 'Peake every now and then, but a Swampy now you're pushin' it. Now Randy he'd look good runnin' Zeke

I'm gonna have my hands full with Baxter the [email protected]@rd this weekend...come to think of it maybe I should run Zeke and you can run the cement head...good, bad, or indifferent it's gonna happen fast
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We're usually alright once we get through the first series. But, until then, it's a toss up. We have to be re-trained every morning. :D I WOULD, though, like to hear Randy doing that "Golden Retriever good boy sh!t" :lol:
BAIT

·
Administrator
3,826 Posts
Got a phone call tonight. Seems my co-judge has changed again. I understand that I will now be judging with Luke Corbitt (sp)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts