RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Just announced hes headed to tje Jets
And Sean Payton going to the sidelines for a year, well I meant not going to the sideline for a year. Saints lose next two yrs 2 rnd draft picks, 500,000, and the coach for the year due to bounty payments.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And Sean Payton going to the sidelines for a year, well I meant not going to the sideline for a year. Saints lose next two yrs 2 rnd draft picks, 500,000, and the coach for the year due to bounty payments.
Looks like the NFL is sending a STRONG message

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Good Luck Mr Tebow,,,, I wish you the best..

Gooser will miss you.

Gooser

·
Registered
890 Posts
Good for Tebow.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Not like NY did not already have locker room problems.
Now a QB controversy as well.
Bad luck for a good guy
MP

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I am going to miss Tim, too. I wish the Broncos could have found a way to keep him.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Not really he has been quoted saying he hoped to go home to Florida. That dang sure ain't Florida.
duck4,
tim is a young man. every elderly person he ever met in florida was from new york! i think "the villages" falls under bloomberg's mayoral jurisdiction? not really that different!;)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The NY media is going to persecute him. This is all a conspiracy to get Tebow out of the league.

·
Registered
907 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if he retired and went into the ministry. Can you imagine the profane Rex Ryan on one end of the room and Tim Tebowing on the other?

Of course the Odd Couple worked.....well worked on the screen. TV screen not the pass play screen.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
duck4,
tim is a young man. every elderly person he ever met in florida was from new york! i think "the villages" falls under bloomberg's mayoral jurisdiction? not really that different!;)
That's pretty funny.

I've heard that The Villages has one of the highest rates of STDs in the country. Those old timers get their freak on, apparently.

I wish Timmah had come home to Florida. I can't believe the Jags dicked around and didn't get a deal done. Jag Fan ain't happy.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tebow will do what he always has done - find a way to win in the end.

Good luck to him - Denver's loss.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Or maybe the Jets trade him to the Jags...
We STILL don't want him. We didn't draft him the first time and we didn't trade for him this time. Other than a vocal minority of Tebros, nobody wants him here.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts