RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newzealandsbest.com
  • TECHNYFLEX HA CANINE: 40-50% SAVINGS on Technyflex® HA Canine our best-selling supplement for dogs with anti-inflammatory New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel and cartilage boosting hyaluronic acid. Both the 60 capsule and 280 capsule sizes are available, and you can save even more when you buy 2 or 3 bottles together.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the same. 20% off. Nice responsive owner.
She is great, excellent customer service, prompt shipping, excellent product

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'll give them a try. I've been using a different supplement and not sure its having the effect I want. I've got a 10.5 year old YLM (avatar) that wants to hunt at least one more year with me.

·
Registered
925 Posts
She is great, excellent customer service, prompt shipping, excellent product
You are 100% correct. The lady I spoke {Melissa??} with was delightful; and even spoke English without an Indian accent
I just ordered the last 2 double packs of the 280 capsules, and it was probably the most pleasant and professional phone ordering experience I have had in years.
I have been using Dasuquin for years but supply chain has made it difficult to get.
Ed do you have any experience as to the efficacy of Technyflex vs Dasuquin?

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are 100% correct. The lady I spoke {Melissa??} with was delightful; and even spoke English without an Indian accent
I just ordered the last 2 double packs of the 280 capsules, and it was probably the most pleasant and professional phone ordering experience I have had in years.
I have been using Dasuquin for years but supply chain has made it difficult to get.
Ed do you have any experience as to the efficacy of Technyflex vs Dasuquin?
I have used both and think both are good quality products, I have been giving TechnyFlex for 4 years. I have suggested it to a number of clients for old dogs and they routinely report improved locomotion

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 12 month old that’s recovering from TPLO. Do you think this would be better for her vs Dasuquin that she’s already on? Or is it purely preference. I particularly liked what the Technyflex mentioned about ingredients catered to knee joints etc.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just ordered another bottle of Technyflex HA. Thanks for the reminder. I had received an email from NZB, but it had otherwise slipped my mind. 40 percent off was a meaningful discount.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just ordered another bottle of Technyflex HA. Thanks for the reminder. I had received an email from NZB, but it had otherwise slipped my mind. 40 percent off was a meaningful discount.
Yep, I doubled my usual order as soon as I opened the email

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I have a 12 month old that’s recovering from TPLO. Do you think this would be better for her vs Dasuquin that she’s already on? Or is it purely preference. I particularly liked what the Technyflex mentioned about ingredients catered to knee joints etc.
For a dog that young you will be fine, it’s a good product, use what you have and switch when you need more if you want. There seems to be something different about the omega 3 fatty acids from the green lipped mussels. I think Glycoflex has a formula that contains green lipped mussel as well. For your dog I would also suggest Ligaplex II. Ligaplex® II I order it from Amazon, give it to my 3 year old as a hopeful preventative. It too qualifies for my category of may not help but won’t hurt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For a dog that young you will be fine, it’s a good product, use what you have and switch when you need more if you want. There seems to be something different about the omega 3 fatty acids from the green lipped mussels. I think Glycoflex has a formula that contains green lipped mussel as well. For your dog I would also suggest Ligaplex II. Ligaplex® II I order it from Amazon, give it to my 3 year old as a hopeful preventative. It too qualifies for my category of may not help but won’t hurt.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I will look into it. Trying my best to control the uncontrollable!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Just received my first shipment of Technyflex. Thank you Melissa for the hand written note/post card. Great customer service is equally as important as providing a great product.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts