RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Texas Panhandle Hunting Retriever Club will be hosting our first NFRA on May 15th and 16th. I would like to envite everyone to come out and join us for what I think is going to be a great test. The test will be held at Greenbelt Lake which is just north of Clarendon, Texas. Greenbelt Lake has some fantastic land and water concepts which make for some challenging tests. It would be a great chance for everyone to meet our Swishy/Fancy moderator among other RTF regulars. We will host all of the NFRA stakes including:

Junior
Derby
Senior
Master
Open

More informtion on the various stakes can be obtained from the NFRA web site--www.nfra.us

On Saturday night we will have a banquet hosted by Frank Hommel at the Bar-H Ranch, which is always a fantastic dinner. We will also host a Beginner stake before the banquet for those who are not quite ready to run Junior. We will have some great raffle items including a guided goose hunt, a hand made goose decoy, some great leather dog goods, and lots more. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

The premium is posted on our club's web site at:

http://www.rw.ttu.edu/jbrunjes/NFRA Premium May 2004.pdf

John Brunjes
TPHRC President
________
Glass Bubblers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shayne:

Our club's web site doesn't handle traffic very well. I have posted the premium on my web site and changed the link on the first post. Crazy computers!!!

John
________
Coach handbags

·
Registered
37 Posts
Shayne and John (Meleagris) judging together? mmmm....could be interesting. This should be a great time for everyone. I look forward to seeing a full house there. I guess I should get busy making those "great leather dog products" now that I'm committed to it.

Shayne,

please don't bring that hat...it might get your a$$ kicked in Clarendon, Texas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JET

·
Registered
37 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
Jet4613 said:
Shayne,

please don't bring that hat...it might get your a$$ kicked in Clarendon, Texas. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And making fun of it might get your a$$ dropped in my stake!!! hehehehe

Shayne
I can get dropped all by my self thank you very much. Remember? :twisted:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Jet4613 said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
Jet4613 said:
Shayne,

And making fun of it might get your a$$ dropped in my stake!!! hehehehe

Shayne
I can get dropped all by my self thank you very much. Remember? :twisted:
Yeah thats right... your good at getting your dog dropped. This time, try leaving your whistle in the truck and put some duct tape over your mouth... you'll be in good shape then.

Shayne

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
GEEZ, younguns are never satisfied!! OK, it's just kinda, sorta, semi in the mail. I was thinkin about putting it in the mail. I'll stick one in there.

And I thought WRL had taken on the responsibility with the help of kjrice regarding the distribution. If he accepted that, I know he's a damn aggie!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
932 Posts
Jerry, where's the Polocks' CD????????

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
:D "You COULDN'T read my letter if I wrote you"

or how about "She thinks I steal cars"

I think those are the proper lyrics!! Maybe not. I'm pretty sure you would appreciate my W. Tex version of "Fraulein"!!

Jerry

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got de-stracted by GDG, but we have confirmed our 6th judge - Mr. Chris Payne has graciously agreed to sit in the chair for us. We'll update the premium as soon as Meleagris gets back from visiting his yella dawg.
Tina

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hey, my PM's were not GDG????? :D
Yeah, we got the 'Payne in the butt' schedule for NAW YARK too....thanks to Joseph........

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well, I'm back from visiting Marlin and I got the premium updated. A special thanks to Chris for stepping in at the last second and helping us out. Putting these tests together can be very stressful and i really appreciate his willingness to help.

Again I would like to invite everyone to come. We have a small but great club here in the panhandle and we would all love to have you come out. If you have any questions or would like me to mail a premium please contact me. We look forward to seeing you there.

John Brunjes
email: [email protected]
________
Box vaporizer

·
Registered
37 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hey everyone:

Just wanted to post one final reminder about our test this weekend. You have a couple of days left to get in your entries. We would really love to have you come out.

John
________
LovelyWendie

1 - 20 of 31 Posts