RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw that Claudene Cooper resigned as Administrative Secretary of HRC. I for one am truly sorry to see her leave the organization which she helped build over these past ~20 years. She was patient with me more years than I care to think about from the time that I did my first hunt secretary gig to just this past spring.

I don't know what precipitated this event, but I truly wish her well in her future endeavors and sincerely hope she enjoys her retirement. Enjoy running, and hugging, the dogs Claudene.

·
Registered
946 Posts
If it wasn't for her patience with me as a new hunt sec of a brand new club I don't think we ever would have made it through our first hunt and the paperwork that followed. We wish you the best Claudene.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Claudene is a wonderful person.

She helped us a great deal when we were getting Keystone Waterfowlers up and off the ground.

She will be missed by many.

Chris

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Claudine was a great asset to all HRC clubs and members. She was always there to help and will be missed greatly.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Can't understand that at all Mike. Claudene was so helpful and really nice. I felt she personally tried to know us!! Too bad.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I don't know what's going on at HRC, but losing people like Claudene sure isn't the way to fix things.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Claudene has always been so friendly and helpful. Best wishes for her future endeavours!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
What the heck!!!

What a shame to loose such a valuable asset.

Miss Claudene, I wish you the very best in what ever you chose for the future..
You have been really helpful to me over the years..

Thank You for all that you have done.. It will be VERY hard to find a replacement that will work as hard as you have..

Gooser

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
claudene is a model of efficiency and always went above and beyond when called upon.

everything changes, but dang this one is gonna be painful for the hrc hunt test secretary.

we will miss you claudene!

·
Registered
Prime Time Four's a Full House 'Jessie' MH and Wyco's Lena Linda con Besos MH
533 Posts
Oh my gosh - Claudene will be greatly missed! I don't know what I would have done as HRC Secretary without her patience, knowledge, efficency and kindness. I must have called or emailed her in a panic dozens of times - she always had the answers for me!
Have a wonderful retirement, Claudene!

BTW - did you all know that Loretta Wylie is no longer with UKC.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
My guess is that whoever decided to replace her will regret it. I know i'll miss her! Thanks for everything over the years, Claudene!

Between the recent policy changes and now this, i'm beginning to get concerned-Paul

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW - did you all know that Loretta Wylie is no longer with UKC.
Didn't know that and that is another shame and most likely unrelated - I hope.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Claudine has been a real asset to HRC & has been very involved in HRC growth & expansion. In my opinion, she has always done her job & more for benefit of members & their dogs. Trust she wants to spend more time with her Goldens & enjoy life. Thanks for all you have done for HRC & its clubs. Richard T Davis CFHRC

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I knew about Claudine but not Loretta. WOW, now who do we go to for answers. I always relyied on both of the ladies for answers to my questions.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I knew about Claudine but not Loretta. WOW, now who do we go to for answers. I always relyied on both of the ladies for answers to my questions.
I'm sure you could contact any of the EC directly. I bet they would be happy to help! ;)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Thank You miss Claudene.! You helped me every step of the way when I called you to start up region 2. You will be missed. Jim

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thank you Miss Claudene for all you have done for HRC. With you and Miss Loretta gone I don't think I will renew my membership in HRC. I have kept my membership in case I got over my hard feelings because I knew if I needed to know something I could contact either of you LADIES and get my answer PDQ. Thank you again and my hat is off to you both.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts