RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenny made the drive from Colorado to Salt Lake City this weekend and put on a basics/ transition seminar at the Lee Kay Center. What a great weekend for all that attended. Kenny is a great trainer, not just of dogs but people as well. Everyone involved came away with a much better understanding of retriever training and apreciation of the work involved. Much thanks to Marcy & Kenny for working hard to make it happen. Avery sporting dog and Eukanuba feed for sponsoring the event. Horsetooth Retrievers, Avery and Eukanuba all top notch operations.... Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I second that. I had a great time and didnt want to see it end.
Kenny is a class act both as a person and as a dog trainer. He showed tons of patience with us and helped to work through the rough spots and did a great job of explaining how and why he does things. I thank everybody involved that Eric mentioned as well as the guys from the Weber River Retriever club. Great seminar and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I will add my thoughts to this as well. What a weekend! Kenny put on an incredible seminar! Thank you all that were able to come and participate. I am sure you all agree that it was time well spent and an incredible opportunity for the teaching you received. Let's all raise our standard and improve the quality of our dogs!
Big thanks to Kenny Trott of Horsetooth Retrievers and all that made it happen!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I second that. I had a great time and didnt want to see it end.
Kenny is a class act both as a person and as a dog trainer. He showed tons of patience with us and helped to work through the rough spots and did a great job of explaining how and why he does things. I thank everybody involved that Eric mentioned as well as the guys from the Weber River Retriever club. Great seminar and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Exactly.

I was almost too scared to go, but it was a fantastic weekend.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well let me tell you Kenny knows whats going on and is worth listening to.
He is not only a pro but is a concerned individual and we need more people in this sport to contribute like Kenny does

1 - 5 of 5 Posts