RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished judging Master for the newly formed Northeast Tennessee Retriever Club. What a great bunch of people! The Club officers and members were so obliging and helpful! The grounds were great as were the JROTC guys and gals who worked as bird boys/girls!! The weather was perfect as well!

Thank you for the opportunity to judge your first AKC Hunt Test! i thoroughly enjoyed the assignment and look forward to returning one day!

Special thanks to Brad Turner, Tony & Trudy. I appreciate your efforts and wish you and your club the best in the future.

It was wonderful to be back in my hometown of Kingsport, TN. :) It was also great to see some old friends/acquaintances such as Jeff Brown, Otey, Mike Garrity, Ritu and others. Got to meet some RTF members as well!

Again, thanks for the opportunity to judge for your Club!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ms. Vicky - I was not there this weekend, but a couple of my dogs were. (Hubby is a CPA -still working at the office, and counting the hours to April 17 tax deadline). My CLF got her first MH pass this weekend, and I could almost cry I'm so happy. (See my post if you want to read why this pass was so special.) Thanks for judging my girl this weekend!

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your girl's first MH pass! The dogs that qualified definitely earned their ribbons!! :)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
While on the NETRC I was blessed to see my friends from RTF and NETRC while especially seeing Miss Vicky and meeting your granddaughter. I met some new friends and am very rewarded by making their acquaintances. As Miss Vicky said the club did a GREAT job . I wish to thank my co-judge Mike Garrity on being what I call a fun judge.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yes, it was my pleasure to co-marshal for Vicky and her co-judge. Thank you so much for your patience and also helping to encourage new folks to join us in this obsession called retriever games.

Lisa

PS And I do LOVE your granddaughter's hair!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts