RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all at So Miss for a successful weekend. Even if my mutt broke on honor, it was a good time. Great weather and great people.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Eddie, Richard, Jason and Company did a great job with the dreaded "triple split master" at the last moment. Good folks, and killer grounds.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks to all for a great time this past weekend!

We had 2 successful tests. Passed our 4th Senior test which will give her a SH title and passed our first Master test!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Thanks to all for a great time this past weekend!

We had 2 successful tests. Passed our 4th Senior test which will give her a SH title and passed our first Master test!
Congrats Paula!!!! All the hard work is paying off.

·
Registered
265 Posts
And Dixie done a find job in Master.
Paula has done a great job with her.

GIRL POWER GO DIXIE :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
The club put on a nice test. Good folks.

Congrats, Paula! You guys have been working hard!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thank you Karen. Eddie and I both appreciate the help this weekend.

I want to thank all of the judges for giving up another weekend so we could enjoy the game. Even the handlers who left without a ribbon were still smiling and at least had the opportunity to have a good time.

Also have to thank Ms. Major again for the use of her property. Not sure if she understands exactly how much she is appreciated by people all around this area.

Congratulations to all that passed and thanks again to all that pitched in and made the test successful.

Nice work with Dixie Paula.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Bill and I had a great time too. The sad part is that there was no Saturday night 'get together' where we could see and visit with good friends who were running in other flights. We missed you. It was a GREAT week-end for several of our 'grand dogs'. The weather was fantastic (just a bit windy). This was accomplished with just a few very dedicated members. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cleo, sorry I missed you. Paula great job and congrates on your Senior title. You dog did do very nice work at the master test.
Karen

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats Paula, and everyone else that passed! Hope everyone had a good time. We got our 4th and 5th Senior pass for a title. Thanks again to everyone that came. Jack

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations Jack! You've worked hard for that!

Thanks to all. I'm learning a lot, Dixie has been a great first dog for me to learn how to train and handle. She loves to retrieve no matter if we are bird hunting or at a hunt test. The HT are definitely harder for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts