RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great day spent with Keith Farmer and friends training young dogs in South Georgia. Appreciate the time that Keith took with a new person and his young dog explaining every step of a training session. We left with him already planning a return trip.

Among the crew of derby dog trainees was a 9 month old doing 300 yard double marks that apparently Mike Perry has dubbed "Jennie" due to his fascination with JLo. I was told to offer to take her off of your hands Mike, not sure if a dog that age should be doing such intensive training. ;)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I hope you met Mike Perry's FC of 2014, not necessarily just a derby dog. Keith is doing a great job with her and she had a really deep bottom. I got to see her in training a few weeks ago and was very impressed with her intelligence and drive. She was a piss ant to OB, CC and FF but once I got her FF'ed, she really took off. Then to Keith for full time FT training.

Her registered name is Shaq's Fat Bottom Girl.
I like that song by Queen even thought my wife does not, and we watch American Idol, so the registered name and the call name go together.
I don't really have a fascination with J Lo, although if I were not very happily married since 1975 to a slim and petite RN, if J Lo were lucky, I would give her a shot. Too bad for her that I am already spoken for.
MP

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, okay.... $500

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Mike

Is this your Shaq x Boo pup? Sounds like she is doing great!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts