RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and just got home. After checking to see that all the doggies were ok around here, I sat down at my computer to check in on RTF and relax a little.

My heart is just burdened with all of the bad news our "family" members are enduring right now. LeAnne, Otey, Bob, JusticeDog, Moon's owner, and so many others that have lost loved ones, both human and canine...so much pain and heartache.

The RTF "family" has stepped up and has given hugs, prayers and good thoughts when comfort is so needed. It makes me very proud to be a part of that "family".

We may not all agree on various topics, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty of life......the RTF "family" stands united!

Vicky

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Although I live in a country from afar, but have visited the US on four occasions (heck, once as a tourist for 4 months), I worry and become distressed with tragic posts.

Now Vicky, I am also worried about you. I hope your doctor's appt was only for a routine problem.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Vicky, it's so true. I have only met oooh one person on here face to face but this is the place I turn when I need support. Everyone has been so sensitive and gracious. I too am glad to be a part of the family.

I hope your dr's appt went well!!

Kourtney

·
Registered
987 Posts
So very true Vicky -- that is what makes the RTF "family" so special -- hope is all is well with all concerned

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize. I meant to put a P.S. on my original post stating that all went well at my doctor's appointment. Going to be trying some therapy exercies to help with my back and the doctor even agreed that going on a horseback ride is theraputic as the rythmic motion of the horse's walk helps to loosen the back muscles!! :)

Thanks for your concern!

Vicky

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The Dog World is truly a loving and caring family. That first old brown girl sent us on a wonderful journey that introduced us to some of the finest people and their great dogs. Our lives have surely been blessed and we thank the Good Lord for the direction he has led us. We are so grateful to know that YOU are there in times of happiness and also in sadness. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts