RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Casey and I am addicted to Chocolate....

8 months after Edgar from Bittersweet Transport dropped off my chocolate male "Cruz", He is on his way back from Wisconsin with a chocolate female from the same breeder... Rangerwood Kennels.

The pedigrees are similar as Cruz' dam and the new pup's Sire were littermates. What I like about both pedigrees is the fact that they were bred back to the traditional proven black lines. Cruz's sire is a Carbon son and new pup's dam is a Prize bitch.

Here is new pup's pedigree. http://huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=96340

We haven't completely settled on her name, but we are leaning towards Delta

Let the puppy fun begin!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not to hijack but that Edgar is a busy man. Knows his dogs really well though.

Congrats on your new pup and good luck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, not quite 1 week in and she is turning out to be a sweetheart. She is very calm and gets along well with all of our other pets. I think she is finally starting to settle in a bit as last night she showed a lot more of the "spunk" we were told she has. Here are a couple of pictures. Look out for more updates as she embarks on her training journey!

Delta.jpg Delta 2.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Prize and Baby Blue! She ought to have go

·
Registered
412 Posts
Love those brown dogs! Beautiful pup!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, she is a really sweet pup and is starting to come out of her shell. I'm pleasantly surprised with her so far. I will be putting her through Hillmann's puppy program and then switching to Lardy for FF before sending her off to a Pro full time. My wife has already fallen in love, so sending her away may be easier said than done.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Grand looking little pup. The best of luck with both of ye chocolates!

Cheers,
Irishwhistler

·
Registered
884 Posts
Some call it an affliction, but what do they really know!! Congratulations on new pup!!
Brown dawgs are cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts