RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm a little over two weeks away from picking up my pup. My call name I've decided to go with is "Moose" but i could be persuaded if something else catchy and unique was to come up. My question is more about his registered name. I've done research and it seems that most names (akc and ukc) are more about bragging on your pup be it kennel name or pedigree, something funny, or a combination of both. I thought i read somewhere that the character max is 36 including spaces? or you could pay extra to get 50 characters? If so here's what i've come up with

36 route:Blazin's Barracuda Chocolate Moose
50 route: Roux's Blazin Barracuda Chocolate Thunder Moose

if you have any other suggestion's here's a look at his parents and grand parents:

sire: Rouxs Blazin Chocolate Thunder
dam: Barracuda's Mississippi Shadow

sire's dad: Dakota’s Cajun Roux
sire's mom: Pachanga Daphne Choc Thunder

dame's dad: Barracuda Blue
dame's mom: Truenorth Shady Sadie

obviously if you know these names you know their titles i didn't feel it necessary to include these and discuss the breeding

so let's hear what you got 36 or 50 and thoughts on which would be best route

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Blake, I am no good at these types of threads. I'm sure some of the wittier ones will show up soon. But I get kind of a funny feeling in my stomach picturing any type of fish mixed in with desert;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
How about :

Rouxs Chocolate Shadow of the North

: Call name Moose

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
To have some fun with it name him Chocolate Blazin Barracuda Moose - Now that I think about it that may not be the best name - :(

It does make ya chuckle a bit though. ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
How about:

Barracudas Blue Thunder Of The Deep

Call name Moose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts