RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Agree with all you've posted.

Sometimes though.................you have to pick your battles................................if all other commands are solid.

Just typing...............not arguing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MissSkeeter your podcasts are great! Being new to advanced training and hunt testing the information is very helpful. Looking forward to more! JChristian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
MissSkeeter just curious what is your venue - hunting, hunt tests etc ? And what level have you achieved?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
MissSkeeter just curious what is your venue - hunting, hunt tests etc ? And what level have you achieved?
What difference does it make? Someone who's never touched a dog before can study and repeat widely published and accepted information.

Most of us spent the first 22 years of our life doing that. You spent several more.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Like to know who I am taking advice from.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
I don't know who Miss Skeeter is, but if she is a Miss, she is not the commentator on the podcast. I listened to the podcast and found it interesting.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What difference does it make? Someone who's never touched a dog before can study and repeat widely published and accepted information.

Most of us spent the first 22 years of our life doing that. You spent several more. Darrin Greene

In my 54 years of retriever training, I have seen successful dog trainers that were mediocre at their best at handling their dogs and I have seen less experienced trainers do better. Don't always measure the trainer's level of success with being good or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts